**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Do i have what it takes?

4dlai4dlai Posts: 250
I want to do realm of legends is my roster good enough? Do i need to rank up or awaken champs?

Comments

• FeroX_the_fat_heringFeroX_the_fat_hering Posts: 311 ★★
    Just go in there with a team and see how it feels like, don’t spend any resources, it only cost 1 energy, just practice a little.

Rol is probably the first time where the opponents have a big health pool, it’s intimidating, I did my completion a week or so ago, but I also did 100% UC EQ with only one or two revives, that felt more of a stepping stone than Rol.

Rol is more of a practice mode, it’s not worth the resources, just see how far you get and then at some point, maybe you have to spend a revive or two.

Focus on getting uncollected
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    4dlai said:

I want to do realm of legends is my roster good enough? Do i need to rank up or awaken champs?

If that nick was duped it could have been more easy
  • Jack_OHaraJack_OHara Posts: 92
    A maxed 4* Ghost should do the trick. Bring Void for Wolverine and I'd say you can do it pretty quickly.
  • 4dlai4dlai Posts: 250

Just go in there with a team and see how it feels like, don’t spend any resources, it only cost 1 energy, just practice a little.

Rol is probably the first time where the opponents have a big health pool, it’s intimidating, I did my completion a week or so ago, but I also did 100% UC EQ with only one or two revives, that felt more of a stepping stone than Rol.

Rol is more of a practice mode, it’s not worth the resources, just see how far you get and then at some point, maybe you have to spend a revive or two.

Focus on getting uncollected

I did and doom did most of the work about 50% of winter soldiers health was cleared by doom and any tips on getting uncollected?