**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

NOOOO WAY!

SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
So today I gave up trying to get this specific champ and I thought all hope was lost but then I decided “why not” and decided to do Barons War on an account I thought was not possible one shotted the civil warrior on epic and look who I got ......

🥳

Comments

• DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
    Awesome pull man!
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    I almost got him but ended up getting symbiote supreme between 2 dooms :(
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,521 ★★★★★
    I got a.captain america infinity war from a roll over karnak two days ago, I was elated
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Don’t trust the image of crystal spin, your champ was determined at the time u open the crystal. The champs appeared during spin are just for illustration only.
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Symbiote Supreme is good....
    I was so close to get doom
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

Ya_Boi_28 said:

symsup is still one of the best champs in the game, some would say he is better than doom
  • HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    Reference said:

Don’t trust the image of crystal spin, your champ was determined at the time u open the crystal. The champs appeared during spin are just for illustration only.

to be precise
    your champ was determined at the moment you tap the screen
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    I don't know why ever since doom came out people started underrating SS. With mystic dispersion SS can make some fights far more easier than doom. Well is choice
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    I have a mystic awakening gem from the sumonner appreciation calendar a few months ago, I've been waiting to get him for so long, congrats man
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    Congrats on Doom!!!

After beating classic ultron in 5.4.6, I got 2 5* to pop. First 5* was IP and then got Doom on the second crystal!!!

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Ya_Boi_28 said:

You weren't really close to getting anyone other than who you got. As has already been stated the reel is just animation.
  • Doug4theWinDoug4theWin Posts: 196 ★★
    Score! Doom is an awesome champ in any grade.
  • HalleyHalley Posts: 383 ★★
    Reference said:

yeah you're right, I know it, but I still spin for heart-breaking emotion 😄 it'll be more fun to spin and rollover Dr.Doom & stop at Karnak 🎉
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

Love my Duped 5* R5 Duped Dr Doom & 5* R1 Duped Iron Patriot!

Regards,
    The one Supreme Leader x

what does your IP have to do with it
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Love my Duped 5* R5 Duped Dr Doom & 5* R1 Duped Iron Patriot!

Regards,
    The one Supreme Leader x

what does your IP have to do with it
    Rite no, who knows
    Congrats op
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,577 ★★★★
    I gave up on my months long hunt for him and finally pulled him from the feeling green 4* as well, I’m super pumped and have all I need to take him to R5 shame I used my mystic gem on BWCV the day before though
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Good thing he doesn’t need it though