**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Need help for LOL!!!

Annihilator13_Annihilator13_ Posts: 313 β˜…β˜…
Dont know which team should I use to complete the first run in LoL???
Team 1.(that cap for unstoppable colossus)

Team 2:

Any advice appreciated.....
Thanks in advanceπŸ™‚

Comments

• Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    For the easy path? I'd go with the Blade team. Most of my LOL fights were done with either 5/65 Void or 4/55 Blade, so I may be a bit biased, but he did really well for me. Plus you won't have to deal with any frustrating regen triggers from Maestro.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I used that ghost team for the entire thing. Took 320 units worth of revive. I also used ghost for unstoppable colossus tho
  • Dsc0721Dsc0721 Posts: 83 β˜…
    If you have nick fury and quake for that evade synergy it’s super clutch, but that’s for the team with Spider-Man. I used sparky and stealth Spider-Man for my intial Clear. Took me about 12 revives and about 60 potions, but I had bad rng on maestro proccing regen burned 6 revives on that fight.
  • Dsc0721Dsc0721 Posts: 83 β˜…
    Sparky was r5 though
  • OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,166 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Since this thread was already created, I'm gonna use, excuse me.

So, could I at least complete LOL (easy path) with this team? Or is there any better option on my roster?

• Devsagar2608Devsagar2608 Posts: 144 β˜…

I used that ghost team for the entire thing. Took 320 units worth of revive. I also used ghost for unstoppable colossus tho

320 units for whole LOL wowww
  • Devsagar2608Devsagar2608 Posts: 144 β˜…

Since this thread was already created, I'm gonna use, excuse me.

So, could I at least complete LOL (easy path) with this team? Or is there any better option on my roster?

I have champs just like ur power rating and i havent even completed rol yet πŸ˜‚
  • Aaronc94Aaronc94 Posts: 221 β˜…β˜…
    I would go with team 1, i did easy path with blade years ago on my old account and with my current one i made it with Ghost and imo Ghost is way better, his damage is insane so that helps u to end fights faster , with blade is a little tedious imo, anyway both teams are good enough
  • Annihilator13_Annihilator13_ Posts: 313 β˜…β˜…

For the easy path? I'd go with the Blade team. Most of my LOL fights were done with either 5/65 Void or 4/55 Blade, so I may be a bit biased, but he did really well for me. Plus you won't have to deal with any frustrating regen triggers from Maestro.

Is it possible with void????
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Is it possible with void????
    Is what possible?

Void has some excellent uses for X-23, Groot, and Old Man Logan for his obvious regen reversal abilities. You can also use him for OG Vision and Dr. Strange to keep their power in check. I also used him for Spider-man to keep his evasion suppressed. He didn't have to worry about the incinerate that Agent Venom can place on you. When I did it, the intimidating presence debuffs weren't coded properly, so he could place petrify and evasion debuffs on Kamala Khan, which helped.

Outside of that, he has very solid and consistent damage.

Mostly I didn't have any options and I hate letting content sit for too long. I knew I was never going to get (and dupe) Star Lord and at that point Aegon wasn't out yet. I made due with what I had. If Blade were duped, it would have helped a lot, but he still took a ton of fights with Danger Sense.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Aaronc94 said:

I would go with team 1, i did easy path with blade years ago on my old account and with my current one i made it with Ghost and imo Ghost is way better, his damage is insane so that helps u to end fights faster , with blade is a little tedious imo, anyway both teams are good enough

Uh.. Ghost is female.