**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sticky key

Has anyone figured out what we do with the sticky key? I know they said something about releasing Deadpool, but has anyone found out where we are supposed to do this?

Comments

• DonrefreDonrefre Posts: 124 ★★
    No
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    Won't know till they make an announcement.
  • Sidd777Sidd777 Posts: 166
    Ok sounds good thanks guys
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    They have said in an ingame message. You will need it for a quest that is coming this month
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    From what i understand its gonna be a deadpool themed gold quest, which is great, gold quests are some of my favorite. I always can appreciate a good gold quest.
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Guys, it’s called a surprise for a good reason. Maybe you might be surprised when it does release
  • Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 554 ★★★
    Up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right BA Start on your controller to reveal the secrets of the Sticky Key!
  • I think there is gonna be a new champion quest and the champion is called skrull
  • SparkfistSparkfist Posts: 13
    The quest starts on the 20th, or so the rumor goes
  • MrR0b0tMrR0b0t Posts: 234
    Still no sticky key event thought 4/20 also but nadda
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Wednesday
  • TimefishyTimefishy Posts: 60
    :)
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike can we have some sort of info on this?
    The curiosity is killing me
  • RugbyBunnyRugbyBunny Posts: 7

Mine is already there. It's for 1 fight against a 1* Deadpool in the Final Baron's War week?? @Kabam Miike is that right?? Seems pretty useless if that's all it is.
  • RugbyBunnyRugbyBunny Posts: 7

Doesnt seem to give us anything special

Yeah, doesn't seem all that great if that's all it was for. Maybe something else will show up at the normal release time (11am for me)
  • MΛDMUNKMΛDMUNK Posts: 3
    That’s amazing..😂😂😂

Kabam really gave us something special this time..🙈
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    From what i could find out in my alliance chat. For some reason (most likely a bug know Kabam) only those that picked Ancient One side can see the quest
  • nanurepconanurepco Posts: 71

Thanks for the new bug @Kabam Miike Sticky key event is live for few only and don't have any rewards with it
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

You get 69 gold.. for all the energy you use to complete it 😜 its a great april fools joke - i'm sure its phasing in, might be device related, I remember the designers saying in Dave's interview that Google Play is slightly easier to release on, may be that googles accidentally released early or had the incorrect time inputed, and Apple Store is scheduled for the correct time

nope, I have it here on IOS too
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    edited April 2020

You get 69 gold.. for all the energy you use to complete it 😜 its a great april fools joke - i'm sure its phasing in, might be device related, I remember the designers saying in Dave's interview that Google Play is slightly easier to release on, may be that googles accidentally released early or had the incorrect time inputed, and Apple Store is scheduled for the correct time

the designers said that about the monthly updates of the game its not the same for ingame event it kabam that control them no Google Play this time.
  • nanurepconanurepco Posts: 71
    We are still not getting any reply from kabam it's annoying
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    nanurepco said:

We are still not getting any reply from kabam it's annoying

Still have 57 minutes
  • adramelchadramelch Posts: 98
    Well it was really fun wasting energy for 69 gold and the chance to 100% the quest. I hope it's a bug that will somehow be fixed and we get something out of it. In any other situation I guess it was a rather not so well thought out, late April fools day joke
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Xguard77 said:

Up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right BA Start on your controller to reveal the secrets of the Sticky Key!

The Konami code!