**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Scarlet Witch 5*

Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
Should Scarlet Witch and Wolverine become 5*s if 7*s come out or if they raise the rank up for 6*s. I think that there are characters that are more broken than than these two. Cull is broken and Quake if you know how to use her.

Comments

• Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Why do we continue talking about 5 star witch and wolf?
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★
    Thank goodness
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,745 ★★★★★

Wtf
    Quake is not broken.
    It takes time and dedication to learn her. Nothing is broke about quake.

He means game-breaking
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★

Why do we continue talking about 5 star witch and wolf?

Why not? They're fan favorites..
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★

I can assure you, we're not ready for a world with 7-Stars yet. 5-Stars are becoming more accessible, but Rank 3 6-Stars are still incredibly rare. We haven't even really started planning for the introduction of 7-Stars, and you definitely won't be seeing them any time soon

THANK GOD!!! The introduction of 7 stars would be the end of it for me.
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★

I can assure you, we're not ready for a world with 7-Stars yet. 5-Stars are becoming more accessible, but Rank 3 6-Stars are still incredibly rare. We haven't even really started planning for the introduction of 7-Stars, and you definitely won't be seeing them any time soon

Any time soon, does that mean maybe in the future?
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    H_I_Z said:

Probably 2022 when 6 stars become MUCHHHH more common

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

H_I_Z said:

Probably 2022 when 6 stars become MUCHHHH more common

I’d say even later than that, if they follow the 6* release they’ll come out when we can max out a 6*, the absolute earliest for tank 4 will be next year, but that could be 2022, so it’ll be at the earliest 2023 but probably 2024, and that’s too far in the future to know anything
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,126 ★★★★★
    I’m kind hoping ther made a new cystal for 200 unit with 30 procent of a 5 Star. But buff the 6 star to 5 procent but I’m dubt that ever happens for now that wil broke the 6 star and wil just be to fast to do but ther culd buf the 5 star and keep the 6 star the same
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Patchie93 said:

Can't wait for a new player to claim they need a 7* to beat maestro in act 4

lol
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Patchie93 said:

Can't wait for a new player to claim they need a 7* to beat maestro in act 4

I nEeD a MaXeD 7* cOrVuS tO kIlL mAeStRo
  • Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    For what it's worth, I find it slightly irritating that Scarlet Witch is not and apparently won't be available as a 5*, considering the amount of OP champions we had recently surely she wouldn't be that game breaking compared to them... She's my favorite Marvel character yet I can't play her in a game that has Marvel in its name because as a 4* only she's sadly becoming more and more obsolete for the type of content I'm doing nowadays (and of course, act 6). Food for thoughts Kabam, but maybe it's time to give it a go again, even with a revised signature ability, or at the very least maybe release a movie version for the debut of Wanda Vision. ;)
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★

What about 8 stars?....Just kidding. Looking forward to Book 2. I think everyone can agree 6.2 wasn't a fan favorite but 6.3 & 6.4 along with Abyss of Legends has been spot on in my book. Challenging but not impossible and Grandmaster fight was fun. Thanks for the update on 7 stars glad to hear they aren't coming out soon!
  • StarNavigatorStarNavigator Posts: 36
    edited April 2020
    I don’t understand one thing about the Scarlet Witch.
    The hero himself is not, but there is a rank 3-4 stone)

• Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★

I don’t understand one thing about the Scarlet Witch.
    The hero himself is not, but there is a rank 3-4 stone)

Gem is just for 2015 released champs. Tech Gem shows War Machine yet there is no 5 star War Machine.....It just covers all champs that were released in 2015.
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★

I really don't want 5* Scarlet witch But I want MCU scarlet witch.I also have her abilities suggestions should I make seperate discussion on movie Scarlet witch.I have some plans for her abilities of you want to know.
  • arsjumarsjum Posts: 412 ★★★

Damn. I'll guess I'll have to wait a long time to get my 7* Iron Patriot.
    @Kabam Miike , when 7* champs enter the game, please make sure to give this man a 7* Cyclops.