**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

(Another) which 4* r3 to r4 poll

HuorHuor Posts: 38 β˜…
I managed to get enough resources to rank up my 1st 4* to R4 and im looking for opinions who should be the one. I am a 5 weeks 'old' player with a focus on general gameplay. Just started act 3 and played alot of Arena, EQ, AQ and AW.

I think to most obvious choice in the list is Ghost but since she takes alot of skill to really shine (which i am trying to get) there may be another, better Champ to 4 right now.

Champs that could be in this list soon(ish) are Star-Lord, Blade, Scarlet πŸ§™β€β™€οΈ

(Another) which 4* r3 to r4 poll 22 votes

Awakened Ghost
77% 17 votes
Venom
9% 2 votes
Proxima Midnight
0% 0 votes
Darkhawk
4% 1 vote
Iceman
9% 2 votes
Magik
0% 0 votes

Comments

• Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    You wont regret it if you are a experienced ghost player
  • MightyMitchMightyMitch Posts: 41 β˜…
    I would say darkhawk because after he does his special 2, he goes into stealth mode which is really long and annoying to face
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Pretty much no contest here. The only potential alternative is Magik if you need a power control champ, but Ghost shines in most other forms of content
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ghost is awesome learn her early as a 4 star so when you pull the 5 star you know how to play her effectivley, one of the best champs in the game.
  • HuorHuor Posts: 38 β˜…
    I have taken Ghost to r4/40 now. Still need to practice alot with her.

Is a high sig level important for her? I have some 4* Tech and General stones that i could feed her but the internet seems to be telling me to keep those Tech stones for Star Lord and the Gen Stones for other Champ that need high Sig level...looking at you Scarlet Witch and Killmonger/Blade
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Huor said:

I have taken Ghost to r4/40 now. Still need to practice alot with her.

Is a high sig level important for her? I have some 4* Tech and General stones that i could feed her but the internet seems to be telling me to keep those Tech stones for Star Lord and the Gen Stones for other Champ that need high Sig level...looking at you Scarlet Witch and Killmonger/Blade

I'd put the tech sigs in her if you're confident with ghost and generic if you're really good. Ghost can carry you through so much content.