**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Am I ready for Act 6? Mainly 6.1!

Just breezed through 5.3& 5.4. Took me 2/3 days. Probably easier than getting Uncollected. But I got better champs now...
I want to get Cavalier as soon as possible but Act 6 looks a bit intimidating. Should I instead explore Act 5 first and get more champs?
My current roster is:

Or should I upgrade some of these champs? I can take 3-5 to r3 and if needed, 2 to r4.
Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Monto_Carlos28Monto_Carlos28 Posts: 246
    Anyone??
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    If you’re good with that quake you’re ready, you might be ant to rank colossus up to r4 for cb though
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    yes if you are good with quake she is great for alot of act 6 and rank 4 colossus for that xbones.
  • DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
    You're more than ready if you have R5, go get that title!
  • MightyMitchMightyMitch Posts: 41
    Dude, you are totally ready! Go get Cav!
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,136 ★★★★
    Definitely get Cav and get right back to exploring Act 5 100%. Lots of goodies in there for you
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Nice
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Awesome work @Monto_Carlos28 great to see fellow quakers
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,136 ★★★★
    Great job! Now start plowing your way through Act 5. If the Collector gave you trouble, just save that for last as you explore. You may get super lucky and pull someone who can help you deal with him better.
  • The_Big_ManThe_Big_Man Posts: 43
    Yes, it is important to make sure you keep progressing through story, event and special content in the Battlerealm, whether its completing Act 6.4, or whether it is exploring 7.2! I love seeing stories of people progressing and being happy about their accomplishments. There is something about it that is quite reassuring.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★
    yessir. Rank up mags
  • The_Big_ManThe_Big_Man Posts: 43
    Magneto is so powerful. I have him at r5 5-Star and he does everything I need him to. I also love giving rankup advice. Always feel free to message me or mention me if you have any questions :smiley:
  • JuggerNotJuggerNot Posts: 432 ★★
    Rank up magneto and give it a go!
This discussion has been closed.