**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Free 5 star Shards, just lose AW, in WINR ally

We are looking to drop war rating in one of our Shell Alliances. So this is a great opportunity for lower tier players to get free 5 star shards. Join up WINR ally, it is open. You need to be lvl17 in order to access AW though.

Comments

• MadMarksMadMarks Posts: 155
    The ally in OPEN, no invite required.
  • Rednick69Rednick69 Posts: 325
    MadMarks wrote: »
    Besides if I don't post it here and stir things up, nothing will get changed, so you can thank me for that too ! ! !

I think what you're doing is the start of the correction for this issue. Bump from me.
  • OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    Rednick69 wrote: »
    Besides if I don't post it here and stir things up, nothing will get changed, so you can thank me for that too ! ! !

I think what you're doing is the start of the correction for this issue. Bump from me.

I think the mods will just ignore it as they do with most relevant posts.
    In the meantime come in and collect free 5 star shards. lvl17 min to collect, not my rule it is Kabams rule to join AW.
  • Ricardo60289Ricardo60289 Posts: 369
    Nice :)
  • I can't seem to find the alliance to join
    WINR tag "THE WINNER"
  • Thanks
    It isn't an exploit, it is the system. Only one 2 groups lose in this equation, the middle tier alliances and Kabam. little guys get rewards and big guys get to spend less. Middle tiers lose a few more matches, kabam makes less money. Anyway back to to recruiting. . . . still have 12 spots open. And to sweeten the pot we placed a ringer in there so we can easily clear map 5 in AQ. Since they are free this week you can cash in on some map 5 rewards as well. If you are active, I will even let you be officer. All in all a great deal for someone lvl20 to lvl30 in the game. and with map 5 crystals you even have access to random t4cc as well. The little guy is really making out well in this deal, just call me Robin Hood ! ! ! !
    Still have 10 spots open, hurry up before AW opens again next week
    Only 1 spot left
    2 spots open
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    The fact that you still have to drop ranks in this new incredibly easy war is amusing
    few spots open again
  • 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    few spots open again

Alt accounts allowed?
    yes, lvl 17 min, but they have to be active, we want to clear AQ map 3 only, no mins on events.
    one spot open, get in before AQ/AW starts.
  • unknownunknown Posts: 378
    OKAYGang wrote: »
    Rednick69 wrote: »

I think the mods will just ignore it as they do with most relevant posts.

NO, I think they will close the thread and cite some ridiculous tos as a reason for it. They hate to see us having logical discussions that make their decisions look ridiculous.
    have to be active, 1 spot open
  • FORTJFORTJ Posts: 24
    What is a shell alliance?