**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Red Hulk is my new favorite champ in incursions. Who’s yours?

Comments

• PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★
    He has 300% base ability accuracy.
  • KrzysaltKrzysalt Posts: 577
    PsyLife said:

He has 300% base ability accuracy.

Nice
  • HolrosHolros Posts: 361 ★★★
    Scarlet witch is really nice for sector 6,a lot of hacks works nicely with her,I just hope we get a 5* version soon
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    Annihilus, he benefits a lot of hacks, and easier to use, also gain a lot of buff especially fury
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    CMM or Hype with Buff Cornconopia its a joke
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    Krzysalt said:

OML. He really benefits from a good amount of the hacks

You got him at R5? Or 6*? He’d be fun to use.
    Ive got him at r5, he’s a beast. Him colossus (r4) and warlock (r5) is one of my favourite teams.

• TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    I actually really like using IMIW. If you bring along stealthy and pick up the incinerate hack, it makes it quite easy to rack up some plasma stacks.

Voodoo is also really fun to use when you get the right hacks for him. With his increased debuff duration he takes good advantage of the shock and incinerate hacks. Then of course he's got reliable regeneration for sustainability. I've only used him once so far but I really look forward to using him some more and testing out some of the other hacks!
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Okaythen said:

Venom the duck

Agreed, slap 5 furies, 2 power gains and maybe 3 regens and your good to go
    Holros said:

Scarlet witch is really nice for sector 6,a lot of hacks works nicely with her,I just hope we get a 5* version soon

That would be nice. She wouldn’t be too OP anymore either. They should definitely bring her out as a 5/6* now.
    slacker said:

Annihilus, he benefits a lot of hacks, and easier to use, also gain a lot of buff especially fury

I can’t wait to try my R5 annihilus! He’s going to be so fun.
    Berjibs said:

Krzysalt said:

Ive got him at r5, he’s a beast. Him colossus (r4) and warlock (r5) is one of my favourite teams.

I want warlock so badly!
  • UltimateBatJokeUltimateBatJoke Posts: 219
    Silver Surfer and Archangel, and with the prowess hack Proxima Midnight
    TKS87 said:

I actually really like using IMIW. If you bring along stealthy and pick up the incinerate hack, it makes it quite easy to rack up some plasma stacks.

Voodoo is also really fun to use when you get the right hacks for him. With his increased debuff duration he takes good advantage of the shock and incinerate hacks. Then of course he's got reliable regeneration for sustainability. I've only used him once so far but I really look forward to using him some more and testing out some of the other hacks!

According to @Kabam Miike his favorite champ to use in incursions is voodoo!
  • Krzysalt said:

R5. He is so fun to use especially with the buff cornucopia. After using a special I had 8 regen buffs trigger along with my furies and I think some other buffs.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    X-23 also really good.

I liked using Colossus quite a bit

Everyone has been saying that. I love colossus in incursions & in almost every other aspect of the game.

X-23 also really good.

I have her at R4, probably her regen kills it I’m in incursions huh?
  • TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 613 ★★★
    Aegon... He becomes beast till last Zone
    TheSaith said:

Aegon... He becomes beast till last Zone

Mmm mmm mmm gotta love me some Aegon
    Yeah get aegon to 300 hits and he’s epic with buff corn. Hype is easier to ramp but aegon is so sustainable and shrugs everything off. I had him at 500+ hits in room 10 but partner died :-(
    Berjibs said:

Yeah get aegon to 300 hits and he’s epic with buff corn. Hype is easier to ramp but aegon is so sustainable and shrugs everything off. I had him at 500+ hits in room 10 but partner died :-(

I’ve heard that he’s not that good towards the end of incursions!
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Cap sparkles. She's just absolutely ridiculous
    Krzysalt said:

Berjibs said:

We’ll see in time, was feeling pretty indestructible at that point but I don’t know what the nodes are like much further in.

• NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Hyperion and rogue
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    But I haven’t done incursions since the first one this month, waiting until next month
    Qfury said:

Cap sparkles. She's just absolutely ridiculous

If she’s duped, yes.
    Berjibs said:

Krzysalt said:

Berjibs said:

We’ll see in time, was feeling pretty indestructible at that point but I don’t know what the nodes are like much further in.

Let me know when you go past 10!

Hyperion and rogue

I’ve used Hyperion. So I know he’s amazing. Haven’t used rogue, but everyone says she’s great!
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    Hyperion. The answer is Hyperion.