**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Labyrinth of Legends Initial Clear

Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
edited April 2020 in General Discussion
I am about to attempt my initial clear of LoL.

My team will be:
5/65 Awakened Aegon, Nick Fury, Quake
With the Heimdal/Thor synergy

I’ve done my research on the “easy” path but I see there is a much shorter path that has stronger champs (which starts with Starlord and has Electro somewhere in the middle).

If I can ramp up my Aegon by that time to 999 hits, Electro shouldn’t give me any damage back with his electrical charges based on Aegon’s ability accuracy reduction. So, with that being said, is the shorter path actually the better one to start with? Is there something on the shorter path that I’m missing?

Please give advice if you’ve completed LoL.

Labyrinth of Legends Initial Clear 37 votes

Take the “Easy” Path
75%
samalasravanWorld EaterTendersquadzuffySMRkaMerkMike2SuskanutHammerbro_64Scopeotoe987Batman_SinsOfAFatherSpaddictedLordNeoEtjamaUnnecessaryJB1KRANꓘPeaRatAaronc94Tyler1620PyrdaRocketWaffle 28 votes
Take the “Shortest” Path
24%
bloodyCainRahultripathiHilldarMilan1405King_Leo321MIlantitYZilchesakaiFycro 9 votes

Comments

• Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Take the “Easy” Path
    Take the easy path to get the feel for Aegon in future LOL clears
  • Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 929 ★★★★
    Take the “Easy” Path
    ^^^ I agree with agent x... The inside paths also have more health as well and each fight has some sort of specialty node attached to them
  • WeAreNotVenomWeAreNotVenom Posts: 126 ★★★
    Take the “Easy” Path
    I just did LOL 100% with Aegon. Definitely take the easy path first, as the enigmatics can be annoying at first. I also wouldn’t recommend nick and quake. I went with Aegon, hemidall, Angela, hela, and Thor rags. This team allowed me to clear paths without using a single health potion. Angela and help give a 100% chance to revive with 20% health on KO for each champ knocked out on the team. Angela also gives a fury on dash back and the regeneration from Thor rags is super helpful
  • SpaddictedSpaddicted Posts: 222 ★★
    Take the “Easy” Path
    The short path will take many more units from you.
  • OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★
    Shorter path might not be shorter in the long run
    3mil health so it’s basically two fights plus enigmatic
    Not sure about electro 100% but I think his AA increase after the first enrage will give his static shock a chance to shock you since Ægon only reduces AA by 100%
  • WeAreNotVenomWeAreNotVenom Posts: 126 ★★★
    Take the “Easy” Path
    @Okaythen yeah that’s true. However, electro only has 2.1 million health and Aegon at 999 usually kills him before he even enrages
  • HilldarHilldar Posts: 194 ★★
    Take the “Shortest” Path
    I’ve done both. With Aegon you can do either. Took me about a dozen single revives on short path
  • Aaronc94Aaronc94 Posts: 221 ★★
    Take the “Easy” Path
    Go with the easy path, the other paths have certain nodes that make fights harder and also those champions have more health so is basically the same time consuming as if u fight against more champs
  • UnnecessaryJB1UnnecessaryJB1 Posts: 202
    Take the “Easy” Path
    Finished lol 100% some time ago using aegon,didn’t like paths starting from sl, one shot him was apx 600 hits due to his hp over 3mil, most of enigmatic nodes aren’t hard tbh, but there’s always something more, don’t know what map were you checking there are at least 2 , i was on v2.1 by kiryu, I think he released v2.2 which is slightly different, anyway there’s not only electro, og Thor might be annoying ,agent venom, strange, bw, it’s all doable on low cost with aegon, depends how skilled/patient you are to do 400-600 hits combo each fight, I was on suicides, might be more without tho, never checked that.
    So called easy path tho is doable without single revive even for mid skilled person up to maestro using 5/65 aegon , it took me few moments to find out how to fully evade sp1, after that tho he was easy, 1 shot doable with bit of patience, go easy path that’s my vote, have fun 😉