**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Champ swap

CaptainGameCaptainGame Posts: 369 ★★★
If you could trade your best champ for any champ in the game in return, who would you be trading and what would you be getting back? Also why would you give up the one you do for the one you get?

Comments

• NerdNerdNerd1NerdNerdNerd1 Posts: 379 ★★★
    my top in terms of PI is mysterio but id say my best in claire. i doubt id trade her for anyone absolutely love her, but if i had to choose id say OR since the regen is super important to me for claire
  • PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★
    I would trade one of my top champs, OR for warlock. Absolutely need warlock. Hate OR and regret tanking him up because now I can’t get him to a high sig and the damage is nothing.
  • THUNDERBILTHUNDERBIL Posts: 267
    Sunspot for Omega Red, that awakening gem is waiting in the stash for him for so long now....I hope I get him soon
  • SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
    Omega Red for Mister Fantastic. I already have Torch and Thing and I don't use suicides anymore. Haven't used omega much in act 6 but still bring him into AQ