**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

"Wanna have double energy refill? I don't think so"

So you bait me with double energy refills and then I can't even take that path, when i press on it nothing happens, I've tried for 5 mins straight. Close the game open again, leave the quest and go in again - they are still there and i can not move to the right NO MATTER WHAT.

But good news is - the second i try moving to the left suddenly everything works as it should and i am taken to the path with nothing on it.

Not cool Kabam, not cool.

Comments

• SpaddictedSpaddicted Posts: 222 ★★
    You need the key to enter the path.
  • OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★

You need the key to enter the path.

I think that’s the point if the pictures
  • Reverend_RuckusReverend_Ruckus Posts: 407 ★★★
    Damn, that’s dirty
  • Huffman_CodeHuffman_Code Posts: 16
    LOL
  • SpaddictedSpaddicted Posts: 222 ★★
    edited April 2020
  • Video (which is different than pic posted by someone after) was for an already completed both path options. “T” intersection, highlighted nodes in both directions, no Keys shown on either direction, but couldn’t move to the right, only to the left, at the “T”.
  • ChopinAsLexChopinAsLex Posts: 96

Video (which is different than pic posted by someone after) was for an already completed both path options. “T” intersection, highlighted nodes in both directions, no Keys shown on either direction, but couldn’t move to the right, only to the left, at the “T”.

Exactly, i already completed the quest 100% and there are no gates and need for keys there. I used to farm that chapter for refills once in a while when they pop up but since yesterday the game stopped letting me move to the right at that intersection. Never happened before.
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    I've seen a lot of people encounter this issue.
    I sent a ticket into Kabam Support and after they verified that I owned my account (cause the email I made my Kabam account with doesn't exist anymore), I was granted 100 of each of the class keys. So yeah I'd recommend going and doing the same thing.
  • Do you remember if that was a case where there WAS an actual key needed to go Right at that point originally ? And since the segment is such a very small distance (as seen in video) there is no room to show the Key Gate again a 2nd time there.

So sort of like an invisible Key Gate is still present there ?? But same as previous person, I’ve seen several other people post that same path before about not being able to re-explore that Right path from your “T”.
  • ChopinAsLexChopinAsLex Posts: 96

Do you remember if that was a case where there WAS an actual key needed to go Right at that point originally ? And since the segment is such a very small distance (as seen in video) there is no room to show the Key Gate again a 2nd time there.

So sort of like an invisible Key Gate is still present there ?? But same as previous person, I’ve seen several other people post that same path before about not being able to re-explore that Right path from your “T”.

Not really, i was farming it just yesterday, business as usual. I took that path a numerous amount of times and now all of a sudden it stopped working. I don't really remember if there was an actual gate there originally cause i did act 5 in the first week of it's release, so long time ago.

I sent a ticket to support anyway, don't expect anything apart from some automated BS response.