**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sommoner Profile Changes

Hi I'm cosmicray 13 and I just have one suggestion. I think it would be great if Kabam could add a date in the Summoner profile that told you when you started playing. Cuz I for one want to be able when Recruiting to see what experience other summoners have by seeing how long they've been playing exactly. Well that's about it. Nothing too big. Just a Suggestion. Thank you

Comments

• SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited September 2017
    Seasoned summoner title check that if they dont have it and their profile looks amazing then they are fast at progression. Also other titles show if you have been playing for a certain amount of time just click and they will show.
  • Cosmic_Ray13Cosmic_Ray13 Posts: 302
    Yes but I would also like to know exactly when they started playing and base it off of that.
  • IMO time played doesn't matter. I played for a week when I first started and then not again for 6 months, so that wouldn't show an accurate representation of my experience. And then you have people who play non stop and in a week play better than people who have been around for a year. I think it would be cool to see just for me personally but don't think it has any relevance to player experience
  • Cosmic_Ray13Cosmic_Ray13 Posts: 302
    Well It would. Cuz if it said you haven't played in 6 months and you were still low that it would say to me that you were not active.