**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Arena schedule 2020 image lineup

Hello ... Who here has the Arena schedule 2020 image lineup

Comments

• BusagwaBBusagwaB Posts: 36
    Thank you bro.... May you grind more and pop your best champs in Crystal openings 😂😂🤣😋
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    BusagwaB said:

Thank you bro.... May you grind more and pop your best champs in Crystal openings 😂😂🤣😋

I hanged up my grinding days after putting up 7.2 mill for 4* hyperion back in the day lol
  • JidooJidoo Posts: 4
    Aww DR. DOOM! How MM points do you think will I get dr doom?
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Basic 4s usually go between 2-3.5M depending on the champ. Doom may go higher, I'm glad I already have him as a 4*. That's practice for when I get him as a 5, eventually......... hopefully!
    They say that basic 4s cutoff for now is lower even though it's a new champ?
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Why grind in the 4 star basic arena? The people who have the time and roster to rack up 3-4 million points don't need a 4 star doom. I never understood
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Jidoo said:

I use trucos twitter to see the scores from previous arenas
  • OneMast3rOneMast3r Posts: 331 ★★
    Really, King Groot? Can we get that swapped with like 20 units?
  • FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    OneMast3r said:

Really, King Groot? Can we get that swapped with like 20 units?

Civil Warrior stares and begs for those 20 units.
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    They can choose other champs but no they want to put King Groot...again.
    Is there something wrong with their heads? Are they ok? I'm concerned

Jidoo said:

I've seen all the previous 4* basic arena and it's true that this year 2020 you can get the champion in 4* basic arena as low as 3MM below, they say that 5MM above is just old days.
  • Phantomfire50Phantomfire50 Posts: 20

They can choose other champs but no they want to put King Groot...again.
    Is there something wrong with their heads? Are they ok? I'm concerned

This year we've had:
    Stealth suit
    Iceman
    Warlock
    Claire voyant
    Ghost rider
    Vision aarkus
    Elsa Bloodstone
    Venom

Plus doom and Guilly in the next month. Over half of the champions this year have been worth the grind, stop whining.
  • Phantomfire50Phantomfire50 Posts: 20
    Jidoo said:

Jidoo said:

I've seen all the previous 4* basic arena and it's true that this year 2020 you can get the champion in 4* basic arena as low as 3MM below, they say that 5MM above is just old days.
    I got ghost rider for 1.6 million
  • PappaBunnyPappaBunny Posts: 112
    I've gone thru the last 4 basics and got them all at 2 mil. Doing them for the awakening dupes. I haven't seen an awakening stone in over a year.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Any schedule updates for the end of May and beyond?
  • dano357dano357 Posts: 106
    Rap said:

Any schedule updates for the end of May and beyond?

Next 4 should be:
    Red Skull
    Reed Richards
    Masacre
    Silver Surfer

After that we'll have to see if Kabam reruns the "year" crystals in the Basic Arena or does something else with the schedule.

• RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    edited May 2020
    Thanks bud! Surfer is the only one on my wish list.
  • any update?

thanks!!!
  • tidusx2jrtidusx2jr Posts: 182 ★★

Basic 4s usually go between 2-3.5M depending on the champ. Doom may go higher, I'm glad I already have him as a 4*. That's practice for when I get him as a 5, eventually......... hopefully!

Or a 6*. Aim for the top!
  • tidusx2jrtidusx2jr Posts: 182 ★★

Why grind in the 4 star basic arena? The people who have the time and roster to rack up 3-4 million points don't need a 4 star doom. I never understood

I stopped 4* grinding over a year ago, now I just do 16m in 5* featured arena for my 2k 5* shards and 200 6* shards and get that twice a week, so a total of 16k 5* shards and 1,600 6* shards for the month just from 1 arena.
  • ArbabrkhanArbabrkhan Posts: 3
    Guys whats comming next?
  • sudeep9680sudeep9680 Posts: 194
    Human torch indicated after vision aarkus
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

Human torch indicated after vision aarkus

really
  • Human torch indicated after vision aarkus

DELETE prior...

You know that schedule for Basic Arena is from way back at beginning of 2020 (or just pulling up old threads to mess w/ people ?)
    And HT was not even the correct champ for that (at the time unknown) slot.

People can see Announcement thread to stay up-to-date...

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/972/weekly-arena-hero-announcements#latest