**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Any plans for a 5* Vision AOU?

Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
I know OG Vision pops around every so often as a unit deal, but is there ever a chance we’ll see a 5* version of the Age of Ultron Vision? I’d love to diversify my 5* power control champs

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    He already appeared a couple of times. Either as a cash deal or a unit deal.
    There is no date for him to appear again. Just wait until someday it happens
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,373 ★★★★★

Thats og hes asking about aou which is the power steal sig ability vision
  • ChriissRChriissR Posts: 650 ★★★★

Imagine if you actually read the post
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    AOU will doubtfully appear plus the OG one is better but it would be cool to see him
  • Mqc19Mqc19 Posts: 370 ★★★
    AOU has his advantages over OG in certain circumstances. Regardless kabam shouldn’t hold back any champions, if they feel justified by putting joe fix it, SIM, Groot etc in 5/6* pools then well they should be putting all champs in the pools. None of this pick and choose for their benefit stuff
  • RonD9RonD9 Posts: 232
    I have the OG as a 5* at rank 4 sig 150.... With where I’m at in the game, I hardly use him. Maybe just with my 5/65 cap iw for synergy. If I’m running suicides... never... as the power gain is too much and the recoil just kills you. You just save for the weak special 3. He hits like a noodle too. I don’t know... someone would have to check, but probably the worst in the game. The 4* AOU Vision got me by the 5.2 The Collector back in the day. They were both extremely useful to me, but they’ve lost a ton of value.