**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My third max 5 or 1st rank 2 6. Who should it be?

crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
edited April 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I've read through enough of these types of threads and for the first time, I'm at a quandary of who to take up. I feel like there are a lot of fairly solid options. Magik was my first R4. Always thought she'd be my first max, but Corvus and Cap WW2 changed that. I do love sunspot's damage, and I have Cage and will throw in Modok or Rulk to boost his fatigue. Actually just pulled 5* Modok. And then going down the list I have Sentinel, Colossus, Widow Claire and Namor all duped. I can also awaken Captain Sparkles and Venom Duck. Though all my cosmic sigs have gone into Corvu for now (at 126 sig). So I thought I'd reach out and gather your thoughts on this.

And I hit enter too soon. I've been playing my 6* Maw a little bit with Corvus for the 50% Crit boost. Kinda like it, especially when Corvus has no charges. Not sure if it's worth it to wait for one more T5b and take him to R2. My 6's are lackluster (Maw, Red Skull, Cable, BP IW, Cage and DD).

For what I do in the game. No war and AQ is easy for what we do. I completed Act 5 and have started working on Exploration. So there's that and then will work towards Cavalier. I've been finishing Uncollected every month for the past few months. I suppose doing a Variant would be the next challenge outside of Exploring Act 5 and then becoming Cavalier.

Look forward to hearing responses. Thanks.

My third max 5 or 1st rank 2 6. Who should it be? 47 votes

Magik
6%
Alfa_PigeonAleorEnvi1 3 votes
Sunspot
10%
NIOBBBAomine_Daiki10Soar2878CaptainGameMathgeek 5 votes
Cage
0%
Sentinel
0%
Colossus
17%
Lvernon15Xcrøss_TRAlexAvalonArham1YcatsMauledFiiNCHBiscuitKhan 8 votes
Widow Claire
17%
SungjpseudosaneChampioncriticMarvel2289RookiiePyrdalowlevelplayerAgent_X_zzz 8 votes
Namor
4%
TimeGenesisLucianoDelHoya 2 votes
Cap Sparkles & Awaken
44%
no1_eefTerraBrokenm3t4syl20BoosterStqts10or_StrongMoudouEtjamaCtuchikFreeToPlay_21Thicco_ModeAstoundsBonzodavidTheSaithStellanLeoZedTheInfintyWarlockdaRobotXguard77Sidd777 21 votes
Venom Duck & Awaken
0%

Comments

• AstoundsAstounds Posts: 323 ★★
    Cap Sparkles & Awaken
    Sparkles helped me explore Act 5, get cavalier and pretty much cuts through anything. Clear cut choice for me
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    Colossus
    U have a 5/65 cap ww2??
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Widow Claire
    I believe that BWCV has the best utility out of all of those except sentinel maybe. She has power gain, lifesteal/regen, and really great burst damage. She has some of the highest base attack in the game, and her health is not bad either
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    Colossus
    U should 5/65 colossus too btw, def def dont r2 ebony maw
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    edited April 2020
    without quoting everyone. I was all set with namor, decided to sell him back, then pulled him again so he ended up being duped. That's when I too Sunspot up and pumped in all those sigs because his synergies are sig dependent. Then I started following the best cosmic thread and realized I have Venom Duck and Sparkles along with a Cosmic Gem. Then I duped Col, and I know his buff was a big upgrade. And of course Namor was nerfed a little, but he's still supposed to be great.

I've heard good things about Claire. Was thinking Magik for her power control ad I dont' hreally have any power control champs besides her. Along with her 3rd buff removal. She's also max sig too.

And I don't plan on taking Maw to R2, but wasn't sure if he was better than I could see. Takes me a while to really dig deep into champs' abilities. Like realizing I can refuel sunspot with an sp3.

And Cap WW2 was a pull three months ago and had the awakening gem. Cage I duped naturally and took up just because he's fun with the exhaustion and stun lock.

Love my Duped 5/65/200 Hyperion you should try taking Hyperion up rite no.

Otherwise i love my Namor too!.

Regards,
    Supreme Leader King x

No hype, but I have played him as a max 5. I've managed double digit fury, and it's just lights out with an sp2 or 3.
    I at least took Captain Sparkles up to R3 since Level Up is going on. Forgot I have unduped Domino too in there to think about. Have her at R5 on my baby account, and she just lights it up. I like her better than Corvus. Helps she's got a max Rulk as a partner too.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,623 ★★★★★
    Sunspot
    Sunspot is great but if u can SIG 200 namor go for him one sp3 rotation is enough for any quest and he can basically negate all annoying DOT

Sunspot is great but if u can SIG 200 namor go for him one sp3 rotation is enough for any quest and he can basically negate all annoying DOT

Right now Sunspot is at 140. Thinking I'll get him a bit higher sig wise since his synergies are sig dependent, and then make namor the next recipient of sig stones.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    Cap Sparkles & Awaken
    Gotta be CMM for me, but you can't go wrong with Sunspot, Colossus or Claire either.
    So I think Sunspot is going to get it since he's R4. By the time I get two more T5B, I'll be ready for Sparkles or Colossus. Was watching a fight with Col and his heavy was looking a line a heavy from Corvus with three charges and an armor break. I did awaken Sparkles and ranked her up to R3. T1 alphas are annoying to need at this level of champ on top of the t2a. Considering they are extremely tedious to come by having to explore normal EQ or the classic side quests. Seems like a waste of glory when it's needed for the higher end cats.
    Thanks for the info gents. I actually took Sunspot up and can't complain one bit. Became Cavalier last night and he was the star clearing paths, mostly in about 40 hits.

Ranked up Sparkles, Claire and Colossus to R3. Still have unduped domino in the wings as well. Not mention Namor. Funny. I had the crappiest mutants for years. Now I have a plethora of decent ones. Will play all three while leisurely exploring act 5 and see who gets the next one, hopefully in May.