**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

In 4 years of playing, I still don't know how this works.

And yes, I know that's VTD and not HTD... whatevs.

https://youtu.be/ISbfXsgULoA

Comments

• ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    I think it's based on how many synergies the champions have.
  • 11825121182512 Posts: 126

I think it's based on how many synergies the champions have.

If so, that's egregiously stupid.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★
    Don't hit it again. You tapped on it twice. The first sort were the bonuses.
  • The first tap looks like sorted on who has the LEAST amount of synergies (not that they were actually synergies that matched with your Hulk), so they were all the really low 1* and 2* champs at the top.

Then when tapped 2nd time it brought up all the ones with 8 and 7 synergies up to the top.

But agreed, the option to sort that way would make no sense no matter what.
  • But I think someone though actually pointed out recently that if you click on your Hulk champ synergy list (while he is selected on the team), then you can not only just look at who he has synergy with, but you can actually drag-n-drop one of his listed synergy partners from that view directly onto the Team List on left.
    Without having to first go back to roster and find them in order to drag them over to team list. (??)

Which was something new to me, and explains why some of them are shown as different Star Level versions in that Synergy view.

Wish they would actually show a list (underneath that first row) of any champs that have synergy with Hulk. And not just who Hulk has his own synergies with. That way would be very handy cross-reference for synergies.

But I think someone though actually pointed out recently that if you click on your Hulk champ synergy list (while he is selected on the team), then you can not only just look at who he has synergy with, but you can actually drag-n-drop one of his listed synergy partners from that view directly onto the Team List on left.
    Without having to first go back to roster and find them in order to drag them over to team list. (??)

Which was something new to me, and explains why some of them are shown as different Star Level versions in that Synergy view.

Wish they would actually show a list (underneath that first row) of any champs that have synergy with Hulk. And not just who Hulk has his own synergies with. That way would be very handy cross-reference for synergies.

Oh yeah, I know about this, but I wasn't really looking for the synergies that Hulk himself has, but I was looking for other champs who have synergies with him.

Hulk, being an old champ, has those old school terribad synergies in comparison to the newer, unique synergies of newer champs.
    Okaythen said:

Ngl op you’re kinda funny lol

1182512 said:

Don't hit it again. You tapped on it twice. The first sort were the bonuses.

Hush, you.
    I have my moments.
    I wonder if Kabam has ever addressed the absurdness of this filter?
    Okaythen said:

“This is like f****** magnets, how do they work”
    My favorite part

I'm glad someone caught the reference lol
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    It’s funny I have played this game for over 4 years and I literally had no idea this even existed.
    Timone147 said:

It’s funny I have played this game for over 4 years and I literally had no idea this even existed.

I became familiar with the filters because arena is awful.
  • Timone147 said:

Don’t think this Filter actually existed for all those 4 years. They added some other filters like this along the way.

Timone147 said:

Don’t think this Filter actually existed for all those 4 years. They added some other filters like this along the way.
    That makes the stupidity of it even worse if that's true. Smh
    I wonder if we can get an actual synergy filter?

Hint, hint, Miike... maybe bring this up?
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Yeah I think it would be pretty nifty if sort by synergies would check who on your team has further synergies outside of it. Or just have a something-er-other that lists all synergies a champ is involved with
  • Thx Miike,

Or maybe just have a 2nd row of Synergies when looking at a Champ's Synergy list.
    The 2nd row would be pulled from other champs who have the currently viewing champ as one of their synergies.

That way might be easier to build into game (cross-linked synergies with just the one champ you are viewing), instead of for “all” other currently selected champs in the Build-Team slots on left.

So you could see who else might have a good synergy with one of your main attackers, even if you never noticed that cross-linked synergy before.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★

You know, in all of my years playing, I don't think I ever used that Sorting.

I don't think we currently have the tech to build a filter for only synergies for Champions you've selected, but I can definitely raise that to the team to be looked at for down the road.

There are a couple of good websites for this that I use regularly to learn about synergies for champs, including the ones that other champs have with the one you want to use. If that could be baked into the game, that would make a huge difference. So maybe if you are looking at Hulk's synergy list and at the bottom is a list of champs that have a synergy with him, like Namor and such, and what those synergies are. That would be cool.
  • TimefishyTimefishy Posts: 60
    Wait, wtf, this filter existed?
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    It’s kinda pathetic that we have to go offline to truly view all the synergies a hero has. Instead we can sort by heroes we don’t have , wow!!
    Timefishy said:

Exists
  • TimefishyTimefishy Posts: 60
    1182512 said:

Timefishy said:

Exists
    Sorry, Hamin
    Timefishy said:

1182512 said:

Timefishy said:

Exists
    Sorry, Hamin
    Timefishy said:

1182512 said:

Timefishy said:

Exists
    Sorry, Hamin
    Woah now.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Timefishy said:

1182512 said:

Timefishy said:

Exists
    Sorry, Hamin
    Nah that's 1182512. I know Groots can look similar to some people (even other groots), but I can assure you, they didn't even come from the same plant nursery