**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is My Six Star Roster Good?

MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
edited April 2020 in General Discussion

So I know I have some great ones- but in everyone else’s opinion is it good? I also have a bunch of trash to go with my good. Ghost is sig 25 by the way.

Comments

• Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Yes you got some good stuff Ghost Doom and HT are awesome Emma and Sentinel are also awesome
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★

So I know I have some great ones- but in everyone else’s opinion is it good? I also have a bunch of trash to go with my good. Ghost is sig 25 by the way.

Good for what? Why do you need everyone's opinion when you don't have an objective?
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    Pretty average really. Obviously there are a few great champs in there, but the rest are trash. You're lucky to have as many as you do, but you're mostly unlucky to have pulled the ones you've got.
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    For me 6* are just a way to go for prestige.I have trash and goods and total of 9 6* but I am happy Cause my mission is to get as many 6* as I can.Don't care good or bad just new 6*
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    not bad, how'd you get so many though?
  • Das_giDas_gi Posts: 320 ★★
    You have 3 awesome and 2 great champs which is more than I do with 35 6*’s
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★

Whaaaale
    I don't have any problem with whales, but if they post things like this...
    I’m free to play and just haven’t explored act 4. I have beat act 6 and you’re probably still stuck on act 1. Not bragging. Wanted everyone’s opinion. Although I’m happy to hear everyone likes my cyclops, gambit, drax, yellow jacket, capwwii, and bpcw
  • 11825121182512 Posts: 126
    Doesn't pass the sniff test.
    edited April 2020
    start working on exploration
    Ya I know
    Also here is my ftp offer pic

??? What about that offer?

Whaaaale
    I don't have any problem with whales, but if they post things like this...
    I’m free to play and just haven’t explored act 4. I have beat act 6 and you’re probably still stuck on act 1. Not bragging. Wanted everyone’s opinion. Although I’m happy to hear everyone likes my cyclops, gambit, drax, yellow jacket, capwwii, and bpcw
    I have 100% Variant 2,3,4, I have completed Variant 1, I have explored 6.1, 6.3 100%, I have explored 54% of 6.4 and 34% of 6.2, and I have 19 6* champs. There is now way you aren't a whale
    So I have 3 more than you. Wow sooo much more.

You can’t have it as someone who has paid in the game.

@ReallyYeah lets see your 19 roster

oh, i did not know that. What if you went straight to an odin and never touched the parker wallet? Would it just disappear?

oh, i did not know that. What if you went straight to an odin and never touched the parker wallet? Would it just disappear?
    Yes.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    You have an average roster. Nice 20 champs.