**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

"Mastery core Discount"— I m smelling new mastery release & lvl up cap increase!

TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
edited September 2017 in General Discussion
Am I right? Or just over-expectation? If i m right i would like to let u know i also feel new mastery is for self & opponent power gain control in utility.
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,191 ★★★★★
    No idea. It is possible they could be releasing new Masteries. It's also possible it was just a sale. They're usually spread out all throughout the year.
  • TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    May b just sale. But i really smell something fishy with 50% discount!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,191 ★★★★★
    It's possible. Not sure if it is or not. If so, we're due for new Masteries. They've been vacant for some time.
    Yes. And it is a huge wanted thing.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,034 ★★★★★
    Kabam miike has confirm stil No plane with nee masrtye. But understand u. Thah why im only buys the blue ones.
    Mike said no plan currently but may b in future. Haha who knows may b the future is knocking the door!
  • In fact it is a very good deal. For newer players and for the ones who want to stock up or still havent something maxed out. There is still some space for new masterys. A Lvl cap increase would be neccessary aswell. somethin like lvl 65.
    Hope my guess is right :-P
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Something to spend your units on before 5.3 so when it hits you've to buy unit packs to complete it. :D
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    i am dying for them to increase summoner levels
  • nebneb Posts: 453 ★★★
    If they release new masterys it will be when they release a third core type...
  • RydertheblackRydertheblack Posts: 296
    I would say the same. New masteries incoming
    winterthur wrote: »

Sorry long time ago he said "we have plan for new mastery in future but not now". So the "now" may b past and "future" may b now. Lets wait & find out. I was just guessing.
  • HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    IDK, but I hope they plan on giving us a free master week with the new war map starting. With all the changes and its impact it would be nice to be able to test some reworked mastery sets.
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    I don't have suicides open yet. Want them open for arena. Figured I would buy a few carb cores and see if new masteries coming. If not, I will use to pen suicides. If so, I will wait and see what those are. Either way, I saved ~ 900 units when buyin cores I would have bought anyway
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    edited September 2017
    Maybe a yes to the new masteries (as there are some blank ones)... However, Kabam has stated no to the lvl cap increases and additional mastery points.
  • Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    They stated in another thread specifically that this wasn't happening
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    edited September 2017
    They don't need to change Summoner level cap for extra mastery points. You already get these for 100% Act 4. May be potential for the same with completing 5.3, like becoming Uncollected after 5.2.

"The Struggle" coming soon...
    They don't need to change Summoner level cap for extra mastery points. You already get these for 100% Act 4. May be potential for the same with completing 5.3, like becoming Uncollected after 5.2.

Actually they need to increase lvl cap if they release new mastery. Lets c.