**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Forum Suggestions and Requests!

Comments

• I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    This forum looks fine and (seem like) work very good. The old one was like a raft with many holes.
    Change it was a good step.

But I think the new one need sections/subboards like the old one. If it already have then I'm missing them.

Just wondering What cms is it?, the old one was vBulletin (It was very good years ago but idk why was soo broken here) but I cannot figure what is it.
  • ShiveringKnightShiveringKnight Posts: 39
    I'm sure someone probably already asked or suggested this, but Where or how can I get my Signature back under all my posts? and I know someone else said it earlier, I MISS MY OLD AVATAR and would like to be able to use a Custom one from my personal Library

ShiveringKnight (Stank INC)
    Shiv23 (Stank Delta)
  • TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    1) Self discussion should show in the background with different colour.
    2) All sticky thread we should see as in different way
    3) Need little more sticky about mastery improvement & champ improvement along with new champ wishlist.
    4) in bug report different tags between investigetting, fixed & no issue
    edited June 2017
    We should know if some suggestion impress kabam. Give it in green colour or something.

• CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    You should be able to "follow" people if you like their ideas. Then you could see whenever they post something in your notifications.
  • beaupoembeaupoem Posts: 443
    1) layout needs some cleanup. the discussions/categories/home pages are half covered by a picture and half covered by the latest admin posts. i have to scroll down a full page page before i get to any real posts, prob about a page of which are locked/admin posts anyway. also, is there any way to make the format wide-screen to fit more in, or at least fit to width?
    2) ability to see which admins are online. list members by name instead of profile pic and highlight the admins in a different color.
    3) ability to preview posts
    4) add an option to jump to either first post or first unread post
    5) better visibility on whether a thread has been read or not. add an option to "mark as read."
    6) on list view, also add when a thread was made instead of just the last post
    7) dates on posts need the year also. not a problem now because these are new forums but i don't want to see posts from 1-2 years ago pop up and think they're new. i know i can put my cursor over it and see the year, but that is an unnecessary workaround.
    8) i know someone mentioned this already, but the logo on the top middle of the page is blocking posts.
    9) fix the dates/timesb4rvtsnce039.jpg
    10) LET ME POST WITHOUT APPROVAL ALREADY. IT'S BEEN 2 WEEKS!!!
  • rishabhrishabh Posts: 9
    I have seen the old forums and new forums enough to point out some key issues as a developer myself the comment system is fine but finding posts is insanely difficult one needs to find all employees' profile to find their posts and comments there's no way to reach to certain posts or comments faster. All we need is a tab in menu or somewhere to see all announcements or discussions started by moderators aka your employees. Then theres your issue of similar posts, finding the original post is already too difficult so it's better for us to start a new discussion. If you guys have enough time and resources to close different topics it's better tohave an employee pin some important topics on recent discussion tabs, and make your search dynamic so while selecting topics similar posts appear to choose from that way reaching those posts might get easier. Put in a lil more effort to make this forum community frienly as right now theres not much difference from the old one.
    1) layout needs some cleanup. the discussions/categories/home pages are half covered by a picture and half covered by the latest admin posts. i have to scroll down a full page page before i get to any real posts, prob about a page of which are locked/admin posts anyway. also, is there any way to make the format wide-screen to fit more in, or at least fit to width?

2) ability to see which admins are online. list members by name instead of profile pic and highlight the admins in a different color.

5) better visibility on whether a thread has been read or not. add an option to "mark as read."

7) dates on posts need the year also. not a problem now because these are new forums but i don't want to see posts from 1-2 years ago pop up and think they're new. i know i can put my cursor over it and see the year, but that is an unnecessary workaround.

8) i know someone mentioned this already, but the logo on the top middle of the page is blocking posts.

10) LET ME POST WITHOUT APPROVAL ALREADY. IT'S BEEN 2 WEEKS!!!
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    Create a separate section or sub-section to discuss Act 5 and Act 4?

At the moment it is all going into General Discussion section with the consequence of

1/ numerous duplicate posting on similar topics and
    2/ losing valuable insights from forum member's contribution

Having too few categories is not helpful to address forum clutter.
    Can u add the way to send video option like the forrum has send image option?
  • Hanihani2017Hanihani2017 Posts: 21
    About the 4 star pulls. Instead of having 75% of my pulls are muntant, it would be nice if you keep balance among classes
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    edited June 2017
    When we're already voted a comment the vote link should have a different color or a signal.

Many times a reread a comment and I vote it again (because I don't remember I already voted it) then I quit the vote. Maybe manytimes I've not noticed it, but anyway it's time wasted, voting, quitting the vote, voting again.
    i know this is minor in light of all the other issues, but seriously? fix your forums
    lrbdxcd0zm5c.jpg
  • CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    beaupoem wrote: »
    i know this is minor in light of all the other issues, but seriously? fix your forums
    lrbdxcd0zm5c.jpg

Lol same. Just happened to me too. I don't know how to take a screenshot on a tablet, though.
  • add some additional styles to the navigation links:
    #ID:target:before {
          content: "";
      display: block;
      height: 2em;
      margin-top: -3em;
      visibility: hidden;
    }

Because of your head, you can't see text at the top, it's hidden under it.
    Would it be possible to sub-categorise the bugs section into 3 parts?

1/ IOS related issues (this one should have very little posts)
    2/ Android related issues (I expect this to be flooded; I am on Android)
    3/ Other bugs

Or wait, maybe two sections

A/ Android related issues
    B/ All other issues

• SharkJawsSharkJaws Posts: 78
    edited August 2017
    do online customer chat 24/7 . discuss problem. when we send ticket for problem reply from kabam is just the same.. useless ticket

like robot replied us. not human.
  • JackyHJackyH Posts: 6
    I play League of Legends, and a great thing about that game is that there is a website called, op.gg, there you can search up summoners without needing to use the client, even in game.

I was thinking of something along these lines.

when you sign up with your kabam account, all that account's data is tied to it.

with that you can search up summoners and their rosters without needing to open up the game or something, it would seem very convenient for players.
    has any mod looked at this thread after the first day? people are posting about thing they want in game, when this is a thread about the FORUMS.

i will repost what i said before because only 1 thing has been fixed, which is my ability to post in the first place. i also wanted to add that the "Discussions" tab at the top next to "Categories" does not actually include ALL discussions. this makes it hard for people who want to keep an eye on several categories (i.e. Alliance recruiting + General) to see it all on one page.
    beaupoem wrote: »
  • Dark_King888Dark_King888 Posts: 227
    Is there a way to pin the most important announcements and threads started by mods (you) at the top? Sometimes have to move up and down and scroll a lot to find something. Also, could we, the users, favourite (bookmark) posts we want to refer in the future?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    edited September 2017
    Is there a way to pin the most important announcements and threads started by mods (you) at the top? Sometimes have to move up and down and scroll a lot to find something. Also, could we, the users, favourite (bookmark) posts we want to refer in the future?

The News Section has the Announcements from Mods and Admins. The Discussions on those are usually pinned at the top of General Discussion. You can Bookmark Posts. Click the Star if you're in Mobile. Hope it helps.
    You can Bookmark Posts. Click the Star if you're in Mobile. Hope it helps.

On mobile I can't bookmark a specific comment.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Sticky bugs that are under investigation to avoid duplicate threads. Not sure why this isn't being done already.

.... and hey, would be nice if we could get timely updates on those bugs, but that's probably asking too much.
  • jp2835jp2835 Posts: 147
    jp2835 wrote: »
    An request&question, -

Can we see those rank down tickets again after x-enforcers gift ?
    What tickets

To rank down 1 rank an champion who's at rank up and get all resources back like iso8 & catalysts
    i.e i have 3* cw on rank 3/30 and If i use a rank down ticket , he will become rank2 and I'll get all iso8 that I've used to level up from 3/1 to 3/30 and catalyst to rank up from 2-3
  • jp2835jp2835 Posts: 147
    One more , since AW maps cost more energy than previous ones , there may be 1 hour to recharge 1 energy instead of 1:30 hours
  • PeacockJazzPeacockJazz Posts: 120
    I would like to see the posts from Kabam line up better with the categories they have set for the forum. Half of the announcements and news updates that come out are in News and Announcements and the other half are in general discussion.
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    edited October 2017
    Had a thread closed and I was redirected here. I'll just copy the thread...

Currently the Ignore feature on the forums serves no true purpose when attempting to Ignore a user. After ignoring someone they are still visible in discussions, just simply "shadowed" out. The user is also able to see our own comments and respond to them or abusively flag them.

Mods, you are unable to follow a good portion of threads and tend to not see our discussions get derailed by our community troll(s) and we are left to suffer from this. Flag option serves no true purpose since it can't always attract your attention to the threads in question. Flag feature is also abused so much that one might feel mods tend to ignore them.

In order for us to enjoy these forums and make the most out of them we could use a better Ignore feature. In ways, this could also prevent you from having to close down good threads because some troll(s) wanted to take a thread off topic and turn it into something else to raise other debates or arguments from the community.

A response would be much appreciated to let us know if this is something that is even possible.
This discussion has been closed.