**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Kingpin has Unblockable L2 in Master?? How was I supposed to know?

HQ101HQ101 Posts: 422 ★★
Unless I have missed something, I don't see a SINGLE mention of Kingpin having Unblockable L2 anywhere. And I have to face him TWICE in the last chapter of Master.

If I had known, I woulda baited out his L1.

Comments

• AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    HQ101 wrote: »
    Unless I have missed something, I don't see a SINGLE mention of Kingpin having Unblockable L2 anywhere. And I have to face him TWICE in the last chapter of Master.

If I had known, I woulda baited out his L1.

4muq1542y7zm.png
  • HQ101HQ101 Posts: 422 ★★
    So, Unstoppable Kingpin translates into an Unblockable Beam he can shoot at you??
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    All of his special attacks are unblockable when he's in overpower mode.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,125 ★★★★★
    Just only evade he sp1 it the esay ways. To beat him.
  • HQ101HQ101 Posts: 422 ★★
    I dont guess I extrapolated that info from what was presented in his description.

I, of course, am thinking Juggernaut style Unstoppable. Not projectile weapons that can't be blocked.
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    HQ101 wrote: »
    I dont guess I extrapolated that info from what was presented in his description.

I, of course, am thinking Juggernaut style Unstoppable. Not projectile weapons that can't be blocked.

The screenshot above is showing the wrong part of his spotlight. He does gain unstoppable on sp2 and that part does work like juggernauts does for 6.5 seconds. There's a separate section for overpower stating that he enters overpower mode when he gets 8 stacks of rage. Gaining 2 stacks of rage during overpower mode will refresh the timer for overpower, and every special attack becomes unblockable for the full duration of overpower mode. He also has a massive attack boost so make sure his specials don't land.
  • NarcuulNarcuul Posts: 115
    He also has another ability, not mentioned in the screen shot, that turns all of his specials unblockable. Separate from the unstoppable mentioned there, which is like Juggernaut's Unstoppable.
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Sorry the other picture didn't come withy3i8lkdp85i1.jpg
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    hes looking better and better
  • Nemesis666Nemesis666 Posts: 166
    Soloed him with a 4* 4/40 nightcrawler. He was no match against the blue dude that teleports.
  • WafflesalldayWafflesallday Posts: 189
    I used agent venom for all fights.

I'm surprised you got to l2. He kept spamming his l1 giving himself rage and throwing debuffs at me in all the fights.
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    His l2 is still evade-able
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    His l2 is really easy to evade but the best thing is just bait his l1, one of the easiest master bosses for a while