**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is cavalier possible for me?

Do I have the team to become cavalier? I will be able to r5 my first 5 star next week.

Comments

• JonnyD100JonnyD100 Posts: 8
    Also have r1 6* Cull obsidian and r1 6* Rocket Raccoon both unduped
    Also I have already completed 6.1.1
  • SuperGoodSuperGood Posts: 128
    No. You currently have no one to take on Xbones. Once your Aegon is duped he can do it. Save stones up for him.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,145 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    I don’t have a warlock but isn’t warlock bleed immune and can stop the vigor regen? Also, OP has ghost.
  • Rwj_2Rwj_2 Posts: 163 ★★
    SuperGood said:

No. You currently have no one to take on Xbones. Once your Aegon is duped he can do it. Save stones up for him.

Idk much about Warlock but could he not handle xbones? I used 4/55 Iceman, was a longer fight but wasn't terribly hard.
  • OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★
    SuperGood said:

Warlock can do it
    It depends on your skill it might be a little rough but maybe you can
    Warlock is bleed, poison, frostbite, and Coldsnap immune. He can also heal block with his infections.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    SuperGood said:

Ghost?!?! She can do it.
    H3t3r said:

SuperGood said:

Ghost?!?! She can do it.
    Even without wasp synergy?
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,145 ★★★★★
    Rwj_2 said:

SuperGood said:

Idk much about Warlock but could he not handle xbones? I used 4/55 Iceman, was a longer fight but wasn't terribly hard.
    I did it with r4 iceman too. It was under 200 hits. Faster than sentinel.
  • Rwj_2Rwj_2 Posts: 163 ★★
    edited April 2020
    zuffy said:

Rwj_2 said:

SuperGood said:

I did it with r4 iceman too. It was under 200 hits. Faster than sentinel.
    I don't remember how many hits but once you get him into the corner and just keep intercepting and baiting sp1 it's not terrible.

So to OP I'd say yes. At least give it a go :smile:
  • OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★
    JonnyD100 said:

H3t3r said:

SuperGood said:

Ghost?!?! She can do it.
    Even without wasp synergy?
    She won’t be able to use special attacks other 1 consistently it’s the chapter where you only get a bar of power whne they do and you lose it whne they use a special