**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who should I focus on?

Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
I've 100%ed act 1, 2, and 3 and am working on 4.2 and it's a little too tough for me but I think I can manage. Anyway I was wondering which of my champs I should focus on ranking up to use in act 4, any help would be amazing thank you! Also im showing my 3*s but idk if they will help in act 4 at all.

Comments

• Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
    update: I'm on 4.3.3 and I'm finding some difficulty clearing it.
  • Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 553 ★★★
    Fury, Medusa and Omega are amazing champs, but really need to be duped. For near term progress I would consider She-Hulk and Iceman.

Ultimately make sure you rank up champs you feel comfortable playing!
    Xguard77 said:

Fury, Medusa and Omega are amazing champs, but really need to be duped. For near term progress I would consider She-Hulk and Iceman.

Ultimately make sure you rank up champs you feel comfortable playing!

Thank you so much!
    Also, do Fury, Medusa, and Omega Red need high sig levels?

• Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 553 ★★★
    Fury and Omega yes, Medusa not so much
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Xguard77 said:

Fury and Omega yes, Medusa not so much

Fury definitely does not need a high sig. He's a one and done.
    Medusa, Omega IMIW, Spider-Gwen and Nevula are great champs for you to rank up now. I wouldn't rank up Fury any more until he's duped. If you're finding it too difficult, back off of story for a bit and do some event quests and stuff. Get those champs at a higher rank, it'll be way easier. And don't rank up 3 stars any more. It'll just be a waste of your resources. If you dupe Omega, he's best with a high sig. Medusa and Nick are great as soon as they're duped.
    Etjama said:

Medusa, Omega IMIW, Spider-Gwen and Nevula are great champs for you to rank up now. I wouldn't rank up Fury any more until he's duped. If you're finding it too difficult, back off of story for a bit and do some event quests and stuff. Get those champs at a higher rank, it'll be way easier. And don't rank up 3 stars any more. It'll just be a waste of your resources. If you dupe Omega, he's best with a high sig. Medusa and Nick are great as soon as they're duped.

Ok thank you! I'm onto 4.4.1 and am definitely going to hold off for a while, I just used a mutant gem to awaken Omega and will put some stones in him and focus on ranking him up, I can use a basic gem on Nick, is he worth it?

Etjama said:

Ok thank you! I'm onto 4.4.1 and am definitely going to hold off for a while, I just used a mutant gem to awaken Omega and will put some stones in him and focus on ranking him up, I can use a basic gem on Nick, is he worth it?
    Definitely worth it. The question is whether or not to put it in Nick Fury or Ægon. But for someone at your level, you don't need Ægon, plus you'd need to split sig stones between him and Omega. I'd definitely put any sig stones you have into Omega, awaken Nick and don't put any sigs into him. Rank them both up as high as stinkin' possible. Make sure to look up videos on how to use your best champs. Nick and Omega will make Act 4 so easy, you'll love it. In fact, the second you awaken Nick Fury, it should become so much easier.
    Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Definitely worth it. The question is whether or not to put it in Nick Fury or Ægon. But for someone at your level, you don't need Ægon, plus you'd need to split sig stones between him and Omega. I'd definitely put any sig stones you have into Omega, awaken Nick and don't put any sigs into him. Rank them both up as high as stinkin' possible. Make sure to look up videos on how to use your best champs. Nick and Omega will make Act 4 so easy, you'll love it. In fact, the second you awaken Nick Fury, it should become so much easier.
    Ok this is great to know, going to do it rn, thank you!