**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

How the [Removed by Mod] does the beta testing choosing works?

Dragon_SlayerND13Dragon_SlayerND13 Posts: 112
edited April 2020 in General Discussion
Ok, so I don't get often angry because of things like that, but tight now I am just frustrated.
So an alliance member of mine posted a pic on LINE App, that he got chosen for the beta testing of Book 2 Act1, and like ge hasn't even completed once act6.
Myself on the other hand, I have completed act6, explored the first chapter, have done multiple paths on 6.2.2. and 6.4.1.-3, explored variant 4, 3, 2 and now exploring variant1, which by the way it is **** content, and the only thing I haven't touched is LoL and AoL, because of the timing I got some champs that work better for them.
Also, I am pretty sure, but don't quote me on that, that he hasn't done half of the things I have done in the game.
So my dear Kabam, please explain to me how do you choose the beta testers for new things to come, and I am not talking about the CCP people and the guys that have youtube channels and can post videos or streams for the new content, I mean us more casual gamers that just enjoy to push themselves to do harder stuff in the game.
P.S. I have to admit, I am more salty about this because I got shafted with the completion rewards of act6, and I just wanted to experience the new content, not just watch some stream about it.
Post edited by Kabam Rose on

Comments

• Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,236 ★★★★★
    There have been a few threads on this that they replied to already. In sum: beta testing is not a reward and they have reasons as to who they pick that they will not share with you. IMO: wait and see. There is prolly a good reason for choosing the players they did.
  • Options
    Mcoc_gamer_481Mcoc_gamer_481 Posts: 62
    It makes no sense to me either but whatever
  • Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,154 ★★★★★
    Why would you care so much about it?
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,334 ★★★★★
    You weren't chosen for beta test and you're salty about it! Get over it! Pointless thread
  • Options
    jgrazjgraz Posts: 82

Ok, so I don't get often angry because of things like that, but tight now I am just frustrated.
    So an alliance member of mine posted a pic on LINE App, that he got chosen for the beta testing of Book 2 Act1, and like ge hasn't even completed once act6.
    Myself on the other hand, I have completed act6, explored the first chapter, have done multiple paths on 6.2.2. and 6.4.1.-3, explored variant 4, 3, 2 and now exploring variant1, which by the way it is **** content, and the only thing I haven't touched is LoL and AoL, because of the timing I got some champs that work better for them.
    Also, I am pretty sure, but don't quote me on that, that he hasn't done half of the things I have done in the game.
    So my dear Kabam, please explain to me how do you choose the beta testers for new things to come, and I am not talking about the CCP people and the guys that have youtube channels and can post videos or streams for the new content, I mean us more casual gamers that just enjoy to push themselves to do harder stuff in the game.
    P.S. I have to admit, I am more salty about this because I got shafted with the completion rewards of act6, and I just wanted to experience the new content, not just watch some stream about it.

So Angry
    :)
  • Options
    Whiskey_PoetWhiskey_Poet Posts: 240 ★★
    I was chosen and I'm stuck on The Champion right now. lol
    But, I assume they want players of varying completion levels and account types to get a varied opinion pool, as is common in beta testing and all forms of market research.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    They have already explained their reasoning ad nauseam. Wait for the content to drop like everyone else.