**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

We Need Justice

When I was a new player I got some 1*s and I saw an option of sell I thought it would be cool to sell this 1* and get some two star champs so I did that now I'm doing variant 4 and I've only one 1* that I didn't sell ,Now I saw a crystal in store with a drop rate of 80% 2* and 20% 1* does this really makes sense?? Cool I tried spent few $S but got only 2*s ,,,this is the most weird thing I've ever seen in any game like in any other Crystals we've less drop rates of high stars than the lower stars,,, This act of kabam shows us they are totally after money why they add 1* Crystal with some more units cost but why would we spend units on Crystal where actual drop rate absolutely zero %....Please add a 1* Crystal or remove the variant 4 from the game why don't you guys remove the sell option from 1*s if they are so rare?? You knew new players will sell them and when they grow up their rosters they will spend money to get those 1*s ...

Comments

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    They’re in champion crystals
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    I think they’re 50 units.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Zaybe said:

When I was a new player I got some 1*s and I saw an option of sell I thought it would be cool to sell this 1* and get some two star champs so I did that now I'm doing variant 4 and I've only one 1* that I didn't sell ,Now I saw a crystal in store with a drop rate of 80% 2* and 20% 1* does this really makes sense?? Cool I tried spent few $S but got only 2*s ,,,this is the most weird thing I've ever seen in any game like in any other Crystals we've less drop rates of high stars than the lower stars,,, This act of kabam shows us they are totally after money why they add 1* Crystal with some more units cost but why would we spend units on Crystal where actual drop rate absolutely zero %....Please add a 1* Crystal or remove the variant 4 from the game why don't you guys remove the sell option from 1*s if they are so rare?? You knew new players will sell them and when they grow up their rosters they will spend money to get those 1*s ...

This is why you don't sell champs
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,577 ★★★★
    What about the 1* deadpool?
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Asking them to remove v4 because you chose to sell is ridiculous. People who are struggling with v4 because they sold their 1*s, that's a You Problem! When I started playing, selling any champs was a cardinal sin! Be accountable for your own decisions.

As for newer players, they are told the sane, don't sell. But they have a different issue with v4, that is the fault of the game. Because progression is so much faster now, newer players don't have a lot of time that 1*s are still available in phcs. Once they hit that certain level, those champs disappear from phcs. That's how all of the long time players got a full stack of 1*s. We had so much more opportunity to get all the 1*s.

Bottom line, it sucks for new players having to gamble units away trying to get 1*s, but at the same time, any long time player who sold needs to quit whining and start spending units!
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    You say 'remove v4' but you know you just don't have to do it, right? You can just leave it alone and not do it at all, ever. Also you said you had no idea 'sell' means you lose that champ? Ever played any game, ever? If I sell a weapon, I can't get upset that I can't use it later on. None of this is to do with justice, think of the content where you need a r5 Aegon or Doom etc and people who've spent on offers deals, bundles etc and not got one. It's all risk
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    Zaybe said:

Patchie93 said:

Next time dont sell your champs.

Problem solved.

I don't sell champs read the full post I was new to the game when I sell them
    I'm sorry you said you don't sell champions?

• bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    There is no problem actually.
    He (the player) sold his 1* for whatever reason BEFORE Variant 4 was introduced. No big deal. His champs, he can sell them if he likes it.

Then KABAM introduced Variant 4 with a mandatory 1* subchapter.
    So now KABAM wants to 'help' you get back your 1*, they sell the crystal with low chance of getting 1*. Weird but they just did it. Are they considerate? I'll say NO.

Is it your fault for selling 1* that has no value whatsoever in the game except like in 0.01% usefulness in the game: Arena? No.
    It's a mistake but not something to be used by other 'self-righteous' people saying you are WRONG.

It is okay my dude. You can get the same resources in other contents of the game. Ignore Variant 4.
    And you don't need to be so self-center either by saying V4 has to be closed. Let's we all be civilized a little bit. Cheers
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    How is selling champs not his fault? Doesn't matter his reasoning or that there was no v4, he chose to sell and for that he must deal with whatever consequences that come, whether now or even later. Decisions made have impacts no matter when the impacts occur. For the poster to be seeking "justice" is completely idiotic.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    He sold them, his fault. How could it not be the OP's fault. He did it, after all.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Remeli said:

You guys are full of S. Yes its "his fault" that he sold his 1* at a time when 1* were completely useless. No Kabam should not remove V4 just because some people sold his champs (that just dumb).

BUT, Kabam is also full of S. When they added V4 they should have add a 1* crystal only (not the **** 20% chance of a 1* they added into the game).Price it at 100 units if you want but make it 100% 1* or at least 80* 1* and 20% 2* if you really insist on screwing ppl. Kabam knew many people had sell their 1* when they created V4 and they just decided to say F them we're gonna milk them as much as we can. That's cheap imo.

it's called making a profit(aka keeping the lights on over in vancouver)
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    We appreciate the feedback about the availability of 1-Star Champions, but the tone of this discussion is not a constructive one.
This discussion has been closed.