**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Updated Champion Puzzle 2020

SavageSavage Posts: 621 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
Here is my take on the champ puzzle. Thoughts?

Comments

• SavageSavage Posts: 621 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    What I see happening is a Black Widow update (May), a Wolverine villian update, a House of X update, another Galactus herald update, a spiderverse update (July), a Thunderbolts update (September), a symbiote update (October), an Eternals update (November), and possibly a New Mutants update
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

What I see happening is a Black Widow update (May), a Wolverine villian update, a House of X update, another Galactus herald update, a spiderverse update (July), a Thunderbolts update (September), a symbiote update (October), an Eternals update (November), and possibly a New Mutants update

i think the champs for the rest of 2020 have been leaked.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

They have.

• Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Primmer79 said:

They have.

Last I saw, this was not a leak, but a fan made thing with assumptions. Some of them I am meh about but don't hate it.
    i think that one hacker confirmed that these were indeed confirmed. Yes it was kind a fan made in terms if the dude guessing/hacking and find code words to put two and two together
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,761 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Primmer79 said:

Primmer79 said:

They have.

Last I saw, this was not a leak, but a fan made thing with assumptions. Some of them I am meh about but don't hate it.
    i think that one hacker confirmed that these were indeed confirmed. Yes it was kind a fan made in terms if the dude guessing/hacking and find code words to put two and two together
    I disagree. the dataminers are unable to get the character files until they are in the game at least a little, and kabam only does a month in advance. To my knowledge, this came out after one of the dataminers confirmed red guardian next month.
    This is reassuring. My initial reaction to the released characters was disappointment, save for those in December. And Kabam did an amazing job with the characters released last year so let's hope they continue that momentum.
    So I made some changes based on a recent retweet made by Otriux as well as using this month's champions PNGs. I changed Iron Spider to Spiderham but it's just a hunch that may be true.

• OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,158 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    edited April 2020
    Savage said:

So I made some changes based on a recent retweet made by Otriux as well as using this month's champions PNGs. I changed Iron Spider to Spiderham but it's just a hunch that may be true.

Why is En Sabah Nur with the X Force tho?

Also, he's already in the middle of the Puzzle
    edited April 2020

Savage said:

Two different games. That one in the middle is from MROC. Also I don't see that as the Xforce I see it as the 4 horseman of apocalypse because Cable and Domino aren't connected
  • OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,158 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Savage said:

Savage said:

Two different games. That one in the middle is from MROC. Also I don't see that as the Xforce I see it as the 4 horseman of apocalypse because Cable and Domino aren't connected
    Their names are literally Deadpool X Force and Wolverine X Force

Savage said:

Savage said:

And the name of the event quest those four where bosses in was X-Enforcers

Savage said:

Savage said:

Weapon X to be precise.
    Nope, Itโ€™s Wolverine X Force. Weapon X is the one with almost no clothes.
    edited May 2020

Savage said:

Savage said:

Just because they are xforce doesn't mean much. Can't be a coincidence that there are 4 spots connected to one major figure. Could just be Kabam's take on the 4 horsemen and I believe each one of them has been a horsemen before besides deadpool. Cable and Domino are too important not to be included with them in the xforce.
    Hereโ€™s the official updated one, you were kinda close:

Hereโ€™s the official updated one, you were kinda close:

I think I can guess at some obvious ones:

The big x-men one is Professor X

Thatโ€™s obviously Galactus connected to Realm of Champions, the game story told us that.

That one champion connected to Venom, Green Goblin, Mysterio, and Vulture is probably Scorpion (Sinister Six).

We might be getting Spider-Man 2099

Weโ€™re obviously getting more Spider-People.
    Fjolnir said:

In the current pic from Kabam, Mephisto is pictured in the middle and is connected to Dormmamu.

Looks like you've moved Mephisto to the bottom right and he's not connected to anyone or anything? Whats up with that?

This post was made before Kabam updated the map
    edited May 2020

Here's is my updated version of the newer map released of Kabam. I feel pretty confident with what I predicted. And if next month's accidental leak was true to top with Otriux's tease... Kraven and Spider Ham could make the most sense.
    Savage said:

Here's is my updated version of the newer map released of Kabam. I feel pretty confident with what I predicted. And if next month's accidental leak was true to top with Otriux's tease... Kraven and Spider Ham could make the most sense.

Iโ€™m kinda hoping that the spot you put Kraven in is actually for Scorpion, but youโ€™re probably right.