**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Incursion won't let me team heal saying my Champs are full health when they're not.

crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
edited April 2020 in General Discussion

Elsa is hurting and I can't team heal? Are you trying to make me buy potions for no reason?

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    It’s because two out of the three champs on your team are at full health, defeating the purpose of a team heal.
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    edited April 2020
    That's never been the case before. That's just like using a team healing potion or team revive when not all Champs are less than full health or KO'd. It's BS regardless. I'm just screwing around to get the next bonus level, but it still shouldn't be broken.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,608 Guardian
    edited April 2020

It’s because two out of the three champs on your team are at full health, defeating the purpose of a team heal.

So wrong. You can use a Team Heal so long as just 1 champ is not at full health.
    Likewise, can use a Team Revive even if you only have 1 champ currently KO.

As to question, it’s probably that you’ve already used 5 Items in that particular Room/Zone already.
    Kabam has said they will look to add the 5-Item Limit status (like in AQ/AW) in some future update, so that you’ll actually be able to see how many you’ve used so far (and to show people that there actually is a limit).
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

So wrong. You can use a Team Heal so long as just 1 champ is not at full health.

As to question, it’s probably that you’ve already used 5 Items in that particular Room/Zone already.
    Kabam has said they will look to add the 5-Item Limit status (like in AQ/AW) in some future update, so that you’ll actually be able to see how many you’ve used so far (and to show people that there actually is a limit).
    Guess I was wrong then, even though this happened to me when I used no items at all.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Sure you can use team heals/revives when 1 champ is down but.

Why would you do that

Sure you can use team heals/revives when 1 champ is down but.

Why would you do that

Because it was the only champ worth using. Duh. And kabam is "looking into it" which didn't help one bit. Not like I was going to buy potions, and I had to end the incursion prematurely.

And I know you can. I've done it before. It was a big that wasn't fixed by force closing and restarting the phone and app. Hence the point of the thread.

And nope. Had nothing to do with using potions if you looked at the Pic. It's the team heal at the end of a room.
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    crogs said:

And nope. Had nothing to do with using potions if you looked at the Pic. It's the team heal at the end of a room.
    You're right. This shouldn't happen. The last room hack is not counted as an item so even if you have reached the limit you still should be able to heal up.
    They had no answer, and I didn't do another room because of it. Was a bit annoyed. Is what it is. Probably a one off and won't get repeated.