**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Expiring t4 skill cats.. :/

Looking for recommendations to hopefully not waste TWO t4cc.

I had been saving a skill AG for a miracle pull like NF or Aegon, but would now make sense to use it on Blade and have him join Corvus as my second 5/65?
I have a few 6* champs but not sure if any are worthy of rank up.
I am just about at 100% for act 5 and will be progressing from there possibly to cavalier if I can handle it. I would greatly appreciate your input!

Expiring t4 skill cats.. :/ 11 votes

Blade to 5/65 and awaken
90%
TerraMarvel2289WRIRAkkarin23EtjamaArham1TSM_McocBonzodavidAayush19Agent_X_zzz 10 votes
6* rank up (please specify)
9%
Austin555555 1 vote
Rank up other 5* (please specify)
0%
Let them expire
0%

Comments

• Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Blade to 5/65 and awaken
    Blade is still worth it and can do alot for your account I would rank him
  • Options
    neglass7neglass7 Posts: 214
    Thanks @Agent_X_zzz is he worthy of the awakening gem though??
  • Options
    Mcoc_gamer_481Mcoc_gamer_481 Posts: 62
    I’d just take someone to rank 3 like Hawkeye or something, I don’t consider blade worthy of awakening and rank 5 in the current mega (yes I’ll get hate for that) but it’s better to do a rankup for arena or Hawkeye is useful for v1 or maybe night thrasher for if you awaken him, but don’t let them expire, if you have to max out a 4* nick for synergy or something
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Blade to 5/65 and awaken
    Yes he is worthy of a skill gem @neglass7 as well as r5 there may be a couple better skills but he is still worth it
  • Options
    @Mcoc_gamer_481 i like blade but was thinking the same thing. He usually isn’t even in my standard team. Usually I go with Corvus & CAIW, Magik for power control, and either Iceman/Havok/Guilly2099, and I only have the trinity as 4*s.
    Blade is probably my best skill option for sure, but I don’t want to waste the t5 basics on him if he won’t be really useful going forward.
  • Options
    Is crossbones to r3 or even r4 crazy?
  • Options
    neglass7 said:

Is crossbones to r3 or even r4 crazy?

I actually really like cb and he’s getting many uses as they add chanps who counter crits
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    neglass7 said:

@Mcoc_gamer_481 i like blade but was thinking the same thing. He usually isn’t even in my standard team. Usually I go with Corvus & CAIW, Magik for power control, and either Iceman/Havok/Guilly2099, and I only have the trinity as 4*s.
    Blade is probably my best skill option for sure, but I don’t want to waste the t5 basics on him if he won’t be really useful going forward.

Blade is a champion who’s amazing until you reach cav and then he takes a huge drop, he just doesn’t have the kit to be used a lot in later act 6 content and doesn’t have the right tags for variants, he has his occasional paths like the gimme path in 6.4 but overall he just doesn’t have that many uses, and bringing gr into content after 6.1 is essentially wasting a slot on your team, and blade isn’t good enough to justify that anymore like ghost is, for you he’s be a short term rankup who gets use for a few weeks and a bit of content and then sits on the bench, which would be a waste of a gem in a class with 2 of the best chanps who rely on their dupe
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    6* rank up (please specify)
    Korg for when you get the dupe., he can go right on defense
  • Options
    I’m holding out as long as I can for an additional and more worthy skill pull. Should be finishing act 5 100% in the next day or two and will be ready to upgrade more than just a skill champ too!
  • Options
    If not, maybe I’ll R5 Blade but save the AG.
  • Options
    DeQueueDeQueue Posts: 101
    Don't want to do blade then just trade those for different t4cc.
  • Options
    Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    Blade to 5/65 and awaken
    I was gonna say Korg, but you have the 6* Korg there.

I'd go on up with blade, especially if you have Ghost Rider and Sparky to complete the trinity