**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What should I do next?

Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
So I completed Act 5 last night, and am wondering what should be the next thing I try to do. I haven't finished 100% of Act 4 yet, and I've only ran one path through Act 5. I haven't tried any of the Variants yet' and have not finished RttL. Just wondering what my next moves content/rank up wise should be. Definitely open to suggestions. These a some of my top champs

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    Congrats on completing Act 5! I'd go ahead and explore 5.1 for some decent rewards. Then I'd say explore Act 4 with XP boosters on. It'll take a while, but you'll increase your inventory, get a 4* AG and some nice T2A. V3 could be done with that Sentinel and Ghost once you get her leveled up. You have a solid roster, get a couple more 5*s to R4 and V4 and Act 5 exploration could definitely be doable in the short term. With some more rank-ups and 5* champions, Cavalier is definitely possible too. While Ægon and Corvus are great to R5, I'd focus on 5 stars for Cavalier in the future. Iceman, Voodoo and Blade would be great to rank up. Hope this helps! 👍
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,577 ★★★★
    Explore chapter 1 of act 5. It’s really easy and actually fun. After that I don’t know
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    As for Rank up options, colossus, Iceman and Vooodo are Great Rank up choices as far as your 5* go
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    Thanks for the input guys! Looks like 5.1 exploration is what I should do next.

Gonna do a little arena grinding to take Nick Fury up to r4 cause I got some t2a in overflow. Also leveling up Ghost.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Woody15 said:

Gonna do a little arena grinding to take Nick Fury up to r4 cause I got some t2a in overflow. Also leveling up Ghost.

Well I hope you dupe him soon, he's a great champ, but not that beast until awakened.
    Etjama said:

Woody15 said:

Well I hope you dupe him soon, he's a great champ, but not that beast until awakened.
    Yeah' but his bleeds are still pretty good. Luckily I have my 4 star r5 duped Fury haha
  • Sidd777Sidd777 Posts: 161
    Congrats on completing act 5!
    You should definitely explore 5.1 first, it’s a rly fun chapter to explore, each quest only has 4-5 paths and you get an awakening gem for a four star in the process. After, it really depends on how comfortable you are with trying to explore act 5. If you think you can clear some more paths in act 5, definitely go for that, you’ll slowly be able to get elders bane. If you don’t feel very comfortable with act 5, then explore act 4 and get some practice for exploring act 5.
    Good luck!
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Congrats!
    I woukd first say to explore 5.1. Your roster can definitely do it. Then I would recommend exploring act 4 like @Etjama said and with xp boosters. This exploration will be boring but will give you the roster boost to either explore act 5, complete variant 4 or go for cavalier.

Thanks. Yeah I'm gonna be exploring 5.1, then finish up the last couple of quests for Act 4 100%. Maybe I try Variant 4 after. I got some good 1 and 2 star champs!