**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Overall Champ top 10 champs?

Just want to figure out what the current best top 10 champs are like utility, ability and everything else. What is the opinion of the community?

Comments

• RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,769 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Quake, Ghost, Ægon top 3 for me in that order. I can't put the next 7 in order, but I think they're top 10. Nick Fury, Omega Red, Doom, CAIW, Domino, Warlock and Corvus Glaive. Though arguments can definitely be made for champs like CMM, Hype, Colossus, and Claire, this is my personal opinion.

Sunspot
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    RockyXCII said:

Etjama said:

Quake, Ghost, Ægon top 3 for me in that order. I can't put the next 7 in order, but I think they're top 10. Nick Fury, Omega Red, Doom, CAIW, Domino, Warlock and Corvus Glaive. Though arguments can definitely be made for champs like CMM, Hype, Colossus, and Claire, this is my personal opinion.

Sunspot
    I do think he's amazing, top 20, sure. He has amazing sustainability and damage, just not enough utility for me to say top 10 or 15.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    It always depends on where you are content wise. it can always move that dividing line or reorganize some champs. It can also depend on what tier of champ you are looking at.

From my top 10 list, I think only a few might be consensus, and some people refuse to learn one of the champs. Some of them require synergies to be top:

Aegon
    Quake
    Ghost
    Warlock
    Corvus
    Namor
    Domino
    Hyperion
    Claire
    Cap IW
  • RonD9RonD9 Posts: 232
    Ghost
    Cap IW
    Ægon
    Quake
    Corvus
    Dr. Doom
    Void
    Nick Fury
    Hype
    Warlock

Honorable Mention: Omega Red, CMM, BWCV, Domino, Sunspot, Sym Supreme, Blade, Thing.

I mean, top 10 is really hard. There’s just so many good champs now with so much content that changes your view frequently. This all varies on where you are in the game, with what you’re working towards. If you’re looking to complete the Abyss, obviously Ægon is #1 for the hardest content out there today. But someone might say Act 6 is the hardest and maybe Ghost is #1 then. The champs that are the most versatile IMO deserve to be at the top... Ghost, Quake, Cap IW etc..

Top 10 champs should now be limited to what content you’re working on.
  • MityAntMityAnt Posts: 151
    My Current Top 10 based on content teams...usually run the first three then add a synergy team but these 10 are getting the most game time.

Warlock
    CAIW
    Hyperion
    Domino
    Sparky
    Corvus
    G99
    Blade
    Omega
    Rulk
  • Mcoc_gamer_481Mcoc_gamer_481 Posts: 62
    My personal top 10 in rough order

Quake
    Ghost
    Aegon
    Corvus
    Omega
    Nick
    Warlock
    Doom
    Caiw
    Hype

Honerable mentions are sunspot Claire cmm

Quake
    Ghost
    Aegon
    Corvus
    Omega
    Nick
    Warlock
    Doom
    Caiw
    Hype

Sounds exactly like my list, though I personally replaced Doms with Hype.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Quake
    Ghost
    Aegon
    Corvus
    Doom
    NF
    CAIW
    Omega
    Void
    Warlock
    Honorable Mention: Hype, Claire, Sunspot, CMM

Top 10 by sheer damage and utility Iron Patriot, Groot, Magneto, Howard The Duck, Joe Fix It, Falcon, Juggernaut, Daredevil Netflix, Deadpool Xforce

Man, how'd I forget about all these champs, great list. You, my friend, deserve an applause.

Top 10 by sheer damage and utility Iron Patriot, Groot, Magneto, Howard The Duck, Joe Fix It, Falcon, Juggernaut, Daredevil Netflix, Deadpool Xforce

how could you forget swedeah's favorite, khamala khan
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Pfft easy
    Miles Morales
    Cyclops Red
    Cyclops Blue
    Kamala Khan
    King Groot
    Diablo
    Ebony Maw
    Unstoppable Colossus
    Moon Knight
    Falcon

But being serious for me my top 10 is

Omega Red
    Stealth Spider-Man
    Hyperion
    Beardo
    Corvus
    Doom
    Claire
    Fury
    Ghost
    Namor

Honorable mention goes to quake I know she’s very good it’s just the fact I’m not good at playing her
    edited April 2020

Pfft easy
    Miles Morales
    Cyclops Red
    Cyclops Blue
    Kamala Khan
    King Groot
    Diablo
    Ebony Maw
    Unstoppable Colossus
    Moon Knight
    Falcon

But being serious for me my top 10 is

Omega Red
    Stealth Spider-Man
    Hyperion
    Beardo
    Corvus
    Doom
    Claire
    Fury
    Ghost
    Namor

Honorable mention goes to quake I know she’s very good it’s just the fact I’m not good at playing her

Hatin' on my girl Quake? Shame on you. Seriously though, interesting choice in Stealthy. I find myself using him more and more and finding so many uses for him. While I don't see him as top 10, I think he has a ton going for him and potential for even more as the game progresses. Even though people love him, I'd say he's underrated, and the 3rd best Skill behind Ægon and Nick.
  • Mcoc_gamer_481Mcoc_gamer_481 Posts: 62
    Etjama said:

Quake
    Ghost
    Aegon
    Corvus
    Omega
    Nick
    Warlock
    Doom
    Caiw
    Hype

Sounds exactly like my list, though I personally replaced Doms with Hype.
    Domino just doesn’t have the useage hype does in layer act 6 content imo
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★

Hatin' on my girl Quake? Shame on you.
    Seriously though, interesting choice in Stealthy. I find myself using him more and more and finding so many uses for him. While I don't see him as top 10, I think he has a ton going for him and potential for even more as the game progresses. Even though people love him, I'd say he's underrated, and the 3rd best Skill behind Ægon and Nick.
    Yeah I find him extremely useful for lots of things very high damage and some amazing utility
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    edited April 2020
    I won't make a full list...I'll just say that my personal list starts with Void. I can't name a single piece of content released since he has been available where I haven't used him heavily.

Act 5 all the way through exploration of 6.4...he was probably on 90%+ of the teams to knock out all that content.

He took most of the fights that I did in Labyrinth of Legends.

He's been on most teams in all the Variants so far.

He's been on AW attack for years and has a lot of use on my paths in AQ map 7.

I did the easy path of Abyss and he took 8 of the 20 fights and he'll be on my team for the remaining 4 paths.

He's so versatile. Incinerate immune, healing via KM synergy, passive power reversal, heal reversal, constant damage over time, damage over time that doesn't trigger Cornered nodes, evade suppression, long range heavy...he's got SO MUCH going for him. He's my favorite champ in the game for sure.
  • 11825121182512 Posts: 126
    Groot
    Groot
    Groot
    Groot
    Groot
    Groot
    Groot
    Groot
    Groot
    Groot
  • gp87gp87 Posts: 325 ★★★
    1.Quake
    2.Ghost (with synergies)
    3.Aegon
    4.Warlock
    5.Dr. Doom
    6.Omega Red (needs sabretooth + suicides)
    7.Corvus Claive
    8.Nick Fury
    9.Human Torch
    10.Thing

Spot 11 goes to Cap IW
    Spot 12 goes to CMM
    spot 13 goes to Void

If you have the first 10 ranked up there is no contect that cannot be done (accept maybe solo-ing the champion at 6.2.6 - doom is the only option here).

You have all the immunities, you have power control, you have regen control, you nullify, you are immune to nullify, no armor brake, no mesmerizing , high damage, thorns counter, etc.
  • NerdNerdNerd1NerdNerdNerd1 Posts: 379 ★★★
    Ghost, Aegon, doom, Corvus, Quake, BWCV, CMM, Colossus, OR, NF. no particular order mostly depends on content
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    Is this top 10 for alliance or solo? Is there difference?
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Ghost
    Quake
    Aegon
    Nick fury
    Hyperion
    Warlock
    Doom
    Omega red
    Corvus
    CMM.

One champ that is an honourable mention is Venom the duck( fully built up with ideal buffs)
  • 11825121182512 Posts: 126
    H3t3r said:

One champ that is an honourable mention is Venom the duck( fully built up with ideal buffs)

Not that I disagree, I love my VTD, but OMFG RNG can bend you over a lot with him.

Armor up... ugh... ok, I'll wait.
    Perfect block... GDit...
    Armor up... wtf? Seriously?
    Armor up... I need to pray to RNGeezus more
    Perfect blo... dead from chip damage.
    1182512 said:

Groot
    Groot
    Groot
    Groot
    Groot
    Groot
    Groot
    Groot
    Groot
    Groot

I am groot

Quake
    Ghost
    Aegon
    Corvus
    Doom
    NF
    CAIW
    Omega
    Void
    Warlock
    Honorable Mention: Hype, Claire, Sunspot, CMM

another honorable mention: stealthy
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    A top 10 is incredibly difficult and not really relevant in endgame content. But why not, it could be fun for getting some disagrees. I’ll rank them and state whether they need any requirements. Some of these champs aren’t even close to top 10 without these requirements

*cough* Corvus *cough*

1. Quake
    2. Ghost (Full trinity + Hood)
    3. Ægon (Ramp up)
    4. Nick Fury
    5. Warlock
    6. Corvus (Suicides + Boosts + Ramp Up)
    7. Doctor Doom
    8. Omega Red (Suicides)
    9. Hyperion
    10. Claire Voyant

As I said, top 10’s are pretty irrelevant in endgame content. Quake and Ghost are really the only champs that can deal with the diversity required in content. In a fight with a ton of buffs, Ronan might be no.1.

I swithered on no.10 a bit. I think you could justifiably put Void, Cap IW, Domino, Namor in that stop and they are definitely the next 4 I would put outside of it. It’s also worth noting that if champs were taken on their own, some of these champions wouldn’t even be close to this list. You know who I’m on about
  • Das_giDas_gi Posts: 320 ★★
    I’ll base this purely on the champs having no synergy members

1 Quake (don’t use her myself but you know why)
    2 Ghost (needs trinity or at least wasp which is why I prefer not to use her)
    3 Aegon (can handle anything once he’s ramped up)
    4 Corvus (he’s by far the most used champ in the game and you all know why)
    5 G2099 (no crits, great damage, great heal, just 1 ramp up fight is all she needs to destroy every single opponent)
    6 Warlock (no champ heal blocks like him)
    7 Doctor doom (power control and damage)
    8 BW CV (immunities, utility, heal)
    9 OR (great even without his synergy with sabre)
    10 Archangel (if it bleeds and can be poisoned there’s no champ that kills it faster)

Honorable mentions: Namor, Stealth spidey, Captain marvel (movie), Nick fury (only one of these champs I don’t have so he won’t make my top 10 because of that), colossus, Ht, sunspot, magik, hyperion, void, medusa, ...

As you can see even a top 20 is easy to make
  • Hlpr35Hlpr35 Posts: 119
    İmo iron patriot, iron man classic, iron fist... Lets just say anything made by Iron after that unstoppable colossus (when you get it you can really understand why its only in a special crystal, Kabam don't add it on regular crystals so no one cuss at them) juggernaut, kamala khan, both version of cyclops... i can do that all day long so many great champions
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    H3t3r said:

Ghost
    Quake
    Aegon
    Nick fury
    Hyperion
    Warlock
    Doom
    Omega red
    Corvus
    CMM.

Almost my list exactly. Although I would have ronin instead of cmm because that’s one of my favorite champions.