**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Morningstar Life Steal Bug Fix

Maddog0894Maddog0894 Posts: 24
edited April 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
Bwcv and Morningstar can no longer regen vs the champion??!!??!! Why is it that something that has worked in the game for the longest all of a sudden changed and called a bug?? This is the same thing as she hulk all over again. I finally pull a good champ to fight the champion boss and they get nerfed right after ranking bwcv to r2 6*. It isn’t right and something needs to be done to fix it. Ppl have been using these champs for ages to beat him. Now no one else can? How is this right?? Thoughts anyone?
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    It was a bug without dealing any damage they shouldn’t be able to regen
  • SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
    What do you expect to come from this post? It's just the same arguments from the she hulk post so why bother making a similar one? You already know what the response from Kabam will be. Just let it go. They are still amazing champions
    edited April 2020
    Greekhit said:

That is totally unfair to those haven’t done The Champion fight yet. Many people have taken advantage of those champions for beating this fight and now the rest have to do it without these assets. In my opinion the very least Kabam needs to do to compensate for this and restore balance is to tone down this toxic fight and reduce The Champion indestructible charges to 3 instead of 5. The no retreat path is close to undoable now.

I agree with you on the no retreat path. Kinda questionable why Kabam still hasn't toned down the champion fight because it definitely needs it.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,107 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    I agree - down with this sort of thing.

Greekhit said:

That is totally unfair to those haven’t done The Champion fight yet. Many people have taken advantage of those champions for beating this fight and now the rest have to do it without these assets. In my opinion the very least Kabam needs to do to compensate for this and restore balance is to tone down this toxic fight and reduce The Champion indestructible charges to 3 instead of 5. The no retreat path is close to undoable now.

This is exactly my point. Ppl got to beat the champion with she hulk. Now Morningstar and bwcv. They’re just eliminating all the great counters until the only way you can do it is buy opening you wallet. It’s already a shite fight to begin with.

She Hulk, Morningstar, and BWCV can still do the fight. Each have a way around his unstoppable effect and the last 2 have regen throughout the fight until the last phase. The 2 mystics can also nullify his furies to prevent excessive block damage.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    On the bright side BWCV is an amazing champion so taking up to r2 is still a good thing

On the bright side BWCV is an amazing champion so taking up to r2 is still a good thing

If only people like OP and "certain" MCOC youtubers could see this.
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 777 ★★★
    edited April 2020
    I'm making sure I spread the word of this to my ally chat. I and others have been recommending ranking BWCV and MS for this fight. Do your non-forum visiting friends a solid and make sure they know this.

Edit: Is this in game now or with next update?
  • kenadroidkenadroid Posts: 422 ★★★

They were nerfed for the last 10% and not even their nullify capabilities just their healing. They are still useable and were never intended to regen without dealing damage. Just calm down it's not even worth the dramatic title of a nerf. She hulk absolutely needed the nerf as well she was too powerful with her heavy combo. They didn't just change her either they changed many champs such as luke cage, venom, and old man logan who would've been almost as op with the heavy combo.

The big question is why only now? After 6 long months and when 6.4 has been released?
    kenadroid said:

They were nerfed for the last 10% and not even their nullify capabilities just their healing. They are still useable and were never intended to regen without dealing damage. Just calm down it's not even worth the dramatic title of a nerf. She hulk absolutely needed the nerf as well she was too powerful with her heavy combo. They didn't just change her either they changed many champs such as luke cage, venom, and old man logan who would've been almost as op with the heavy combo.

The big question is why only now? After 6 long months and when 6.4 has been released?
    Some bugs take longer to catch than others. They are to blame for their lateness but people must acknowledge that this IS a bug. It's only the last 10% anyways which is only problematic with these champs if you haven't gotten the dexes down or the no retreat node is up.
    edited April 2020

I intended to disagree with the OP but I kind of agree. Morningstar wasn't bugged, they just didn't foresee her interaction with the Champion. But if lots of players got to use this they ought to just leave it

It states in their abilities that they heal based on damage dealt. It's clearly a bug since champion is indestructible in his final phase. Same goes for rogue, guilly, and omega if they were to life steal in this fight.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,413 Guardian
    edited April 2020