**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New war node info and complete map layout (request)

with the release of the new war tomorrow can we get the node info and the map layout with all the linked nodes and portals officially released please. It would help alliances prepare their plans and prevent that instant shock feeling...cough cough 12.0.

would appreciate if you could release:
- map layouts for all tiers
- local nodes for all tiers
- outgoing links descriptions, orientation and position for all tiers
- detailed scoring formulas (for all aspects including diversity)

Thanks.

Comments

• GruftyGrufty Posts: 186
    You must know how much kabam love their surprises, i don't expect to be given any info before it starts as it will ruin their surprise.

Regarding maps and proper info like that, I think most stuff is player made so we will probably have to wait a while for a decent informative map.
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    And path directions would be nice.
  • MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Posts: 340 ★★
    these type of thread need to be posts in the 15.0 AW update discussion. they are beginning to clutter the forum.

heres in the link if you missed it:
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/17904/15-0-alliance-wars-update-discussion-thread#latest

• AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    They don't answer anything in that post, so people are having to create new posts to hopefully get answers. And there's always way too many pages of questions and complaints to sort through
    miike has answered a ton of questions in that post. they ask to reduce spam with same topic threads. we need to try and keep the forum free from clutter
    edited September 2017
    MCB05 wrote: »
    Maybe you should work for kabam. Is it physically paining you to see others create posts? Stop being a forum troll.

good call...but they wouldnt pay me enough. it does not pain me to see others create threads. however, creating threads of the same discussion is against forum rules and should be avoided.

im not trying to troll. i do my part to participate in forum discussions, especially when a new-intermediate player has a question.

part of the reason the mods dont get to all these threads is that they have to sift through all the common ones, merge them, let everyone know that the topic has already been answered and where to find it, close the thread and then move onto the next. creating threads over threads actually slows them down.

but hey...thanks for your nonconstructive feedback!
  • thank you kabam for that ignore function
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    If there are thousands of posts to sort through.in 1 forum post, they won't see all the questions and comments, so people create new posts