**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

[Android] Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• FF10FF10 Posts: 214 ★★
    Try using UFO vpn. Works like a charm @Hades132004
  • ABPradhanABPradhan Posts: 14
    Is that safe??I mean won't you get ban for using vpn ??
  • LiongrisLiongris Posts: 6
    edited April 2020
    @ABPradhan you have any other better solution for the time being? at least with that vpn you can play the game like you usually would and not miss on aq, aw, eq, incursions, arena and all that stuff
  • AndyJosephAndyJoseph Posts: 8
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Lyra
    Kabam Please, look into A70 issue it's costing too much I'm losing arenas streak, aw aq and eq. My alliance no longer allows me to participate in higher maps, I can't do epic mode of Barron's war
    Please kabam it's costing way too much now
  • AndyJosephAndyJoseph Posts: 8
    Or at least reply whether using VPN is safe and we won't be getting any ban
  • FF10FF10 Posts: 214 ★★
    Usage of VPN is not against the TOS @AndyJoseph If u use the search tag u will find that the mods have commented on this before.
  • ABPradhanABPradhan Posts: 14
    Well.. It's working 😅😅
  • Vdwd14Vdwd14 Posts: 6
    Can we get an update. The issue still persist for me, and it's significantly hindering the game in all aspects. I've got multiple timeouts in AQ (which cost me items to heal back up, because a timeout is half the healthbar of my attacker), in War (which affects the win-rate of a full alliance, as one death can be the difference), and in general questing (I don't do harder quests because longer fights crash, and I barely can't do arena because the passive AI in arena forces longer fights).

I can handle a bug, and I can understand this is a complex issue, but a general update would be appreciated. Even if the issue will stay until the next update of the game (most likely), I'd like to know.
  • Troy_Elric123Troy_Elric123 Posts: 542 ★★★
    Fix the connection error . What the heck man. Been a month since it got worse. And it has been plaguing the games for over 4 years.
  • 0bserver60bserver6 Posts: 3
    @Troy_Elric123 these type of comments don't really help, there's a particular issue with some Samsung devices because of the latest android 10 update, and you're generalizing the whole thing by saying "it has been plaguing the game for over 4 years"
  • -Game Name: 《Nomad》husa
    Device and Model: samsung A 70
    Device Operating System: android 10
    Cellular or WiFi: both
    Game Version Installed: 26.1.1
    Game Mode: Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest and Alliance War.
    Description of the Issue: conection problem in fight, long fights crash, it started after i did the android update, almost one week ago, my connection is 4g and it works perfect only in game i have problem.
  • Troy_Elric123Troy_Elric123 Posts: 542 ★★★
    There is also heavy frame lagging after last day s maintenance. Which is ironic since it was supposed to fix issues/update the game but it did the opposite. All difficult content is hence undoable and AW And AQ are affected
  • ArocPart2ArocPart2 Posts: 16
    In game name - ArocPart2

Device - GalaxyS10

OS - 10

Wifi or Cellular - Both

Game version - 26.1.1

Game mode - seems to be happening mainly on Arenas, but also crashes a lot switching from screen to screen as in clicking on event quests from the home screen or clicking inventory

Description - Black screen requiring force close to reopen occurring at least every other day in Arena, sometimes resulting in 0 points sometime it allows me to start my fight over. Other screens like inventory, crystals, home, and event quest tend to glitch heavily as well sometimes forcing a disconnect or a force close to get screen to respond properly. These issues seem to be with the latest Android update for me, but they are definitely close to "game breaking" in my opinion.

Thanks

Aroc
  • In-Game Name: Buzzkill
    Device and Model: Samsung galaxy s10 and Redmi Note 5 Pro both
    Device Operating System: 10
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: Latest
    Game Mode: Any
    Description of the Issue: Randomly during a fight, the game freezes about half or one second. Usually starts working again after locking/unlocking screen (by which time I'm usually already dead, aw/story mode/event quest). Happens consistently on both phones. Tried deleting and reinstalling the game, but no changes.
    Thank you!
  • Pro21Pro21 Posts: 25
    @0bserver6 stop saying it's because of android 10 update if it really is then how do other games work fine and why is it only mcoc with the connection timeout on A70
  • pumcoronapumcorona Posts: 6
    In-Game Name: Pumcorona
    Device and Model: Galaxy A70
    Device Operating System:  Android 10
    Cellular or WiFi:  both
    Game Version Installed: 1012370
    Game Mode: Any , Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest or Alliance War.
    Description of the Issue:  Disconnection & Lag
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    edited April 2020
    Ign: Mrspider568
    Device and model: Lenovo
    Issue: constant lag and getting kicked out of the game
    Champs affected: None
    Game modes: all
    Cellular or wifi: wifi
    Game version:the latest version of the game

Pls fix i am not able to contribute to my alliance
  • L3g3ndaryR3ignL3g3ndaryR3ign Posts: 40
    In-Game Name: L3g3ndaryR3ign
    Device and Model: Samsung A9
    Device Operating System: Android 10
    Cellular or WiFi: Both. Telkom/CellC
    Game Version Installed: 26.1.1
    Game Mode: All
    Description of the Issue: Keeps disconnecting me from the game during fights. Sometimes even when I'm done fighting, right at the winning screen. Then when I log back in, the fight isn't done and my champion has lost half its health. It happens in all game modes. And it only started happening yesterday when I updated my software from Android 9 to Android 10. All my other applications are working fine.
  • Abdu_rajabAbdu_rajab Posts: 13
    @L3g3ndaryR3ign buddy install ufo vpn till kabam fix this issue and it will work perfectly
    it's nearly a month and we suffer from the same issue
    hope there is a fix for this issue soon
  • Dzon4488Dzon4488 Posts: 21
    In-Game Name: Ragnarok4488
    Device and Model: Samsung A70
    Device Operating System: Android 9
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi
    Game Version Installed: Last update 9 april 2020
    Game Mode: Level up event
    Description of the Issue: I have 2 mystic 3-4 rank up gems. First is 2016 mystic rank up gem, second is generic mystic rank up gem. I want to use 2016 rank up gem on Doctor Voodoo. However when I try to rank up Doctor Voodoo game gives me only one option - generic mystic rank up 3-4 gem.

• darXeXdarXeX Posts: 6
    edited April 2020
    Same problem.
    Playing arena and internet connection "issues"
    Honor 10 view. Android 9.

• L3g3ndaryR3ignL3g3ndaryR3ign Posts: 40

In-Game Name: L3g3ndaryR3ign
    Device and Model: Samsung A9
    Device Operating System: Android 10
    Cellular or WiFi: Both. Telkom/CellC
    Game Version Installed: 26.1.1
    Game Mode: All
    Description of the Issue: Keeps disconnecting me from the game during fights. Sometimes even when I'm done fighting, right at the winning screen. Then when I log back in, the fight isn't done and my champion has lost half its health. It happens in all game modes. And it only started happening yesterday when I updated my software from Android 9 to Android 10. All my other applications are working fine.

Update: Now all I'm doing is sitting on the game and using my energy to help my team in AQ and it's disconnecting me.

Use UFO VPN Works insanely effectively, i wish kabam had those types of employes, who care about their players and not ignore them for a month we definetly should receive some sort of compensation as RichTheMan on YT said
  • LosisbheLosisbhe Posts: 10
    compensations are one thing, but they need to fix this asap. Using vpn to work around it is not a solution, its just a temporary fix. Kabam should speak, and reach out to us and notify us about how the situation is going.
  • pumcoronapumcorona Posts: 6
    Disconnect in AW

@Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Miike what's going on
    The A70 issue isn't sorted yet and it's nearly the end of the month I got kicked out of 2 gold 1 and gold 2 alliances and had to join a silver 2 alliance because of this glitch, yes UFO vpn works but it wastes battery and doesn't work all the time fix this kabam
    We definitely deserve compensation I think 10 6 stars wont be enough maybe 15 6 stars
  • LosisbheLosisbhe Posts: 10
    There has been about 7 pages of posts and notices of this issue, i know you guys are looking into it and figuring it out, but i think it is time to update us a little because it has been far too long since we have heard from any of you. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit