**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 6.4 legends run cutoff

SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★
Seeing as today is the last day and most of those intending to would’ve attempted their legends run, any idea what the cutoff would be for top 100?

Comments

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    i did 13:20
  • SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★

Congrats my dude, I only managed to beat lagacy’s timing by around 15 mins. You definitely bagged it, I reckon.
    Akumaccb said:

Congrats my dude, I only managed to beat lagacy’s timing by around 15 mins. You definitely bagged it, I reckon.
    lets hope haha, my guess would be that most reasonable times (sub like 16-17) will get it, but who knows

Akumaccb said:

lets hope haha, my guess would be that most reasonable times (sub like 16-17) will get it, but who knows
    I guess so, the spread will definitely be quite wide I reckon. Hopefully those under 16-17 hrs all qualify for that sweet trophy champ.
    Akumaccb said:

Akumaccb said:

I guess so, the spread will definitely be quite wide I reckon. Hopefully those under 16-17 hrs all qualify for that sweet trophy champ.
    Ya, i'll have him duped cause i did 6.1 also. Mainly want that t5cc though, pretty hard to get

Akumaccb said:

Akumaccb said:

Ya, i'll have him duped cause i did 6.1 also. Mainly want that t5cc though, pretty hard to get
    I feel ya, if I get t5 mystic shards from those crystals, hopefully I can r3 my BWCV or Doom
    Akumaccb said:

Akumaccb said:

Akumaccb said:

I feel ya, if I get t5 mystic shards from those crystals, hopefully I can r3 my BWCV or Doom
    Lucky! all i have is a rank 3 ghost, corvus, and fury lol

Akumaccb said:

Akumaccb said:

Akumaccb said:

Jinx... I have CG and fury at r3 too. With ghost at r3 you’ve just beat the game my friend. Nothing stands in your way Except for flow tactics
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★

Akumaccb said:

Akumaccb said:

Akumaccb said:

You’re luck is unreal to somtimes it hit and miss I’m almost done act6 100 do I’m need the tier5c only cosmic I’m wil had a use for so no rushed for me I’m wish all you ther done a run GL with it stay safe everyone