**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

favorite/fun champs to use

Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
Personally my favorite champ to use is Stark Spidey. I love dashing back and then taking out a dude in like 10 hits. A fun champ i love using is my Human Torch i just pulled him twice in a row as a 5* and is gonna be my next r4. I love his animations and he is really fun against magiks is a blast to use in aq/aw

Comments

• lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    doom is really fun - I love spamming heavy's and melting champs with the incinerate on the sp2
    Silver Surfer is also very enjoyable. - I like his playstyle.
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★

doom is really fun - I love spamming heavy's and melting champs with the incinerate on the sp2
    Silver Surfer is also very enjoyable. - I like his playstyle.

wish i had both those characters. There animations look/are really cool to play with
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    Ghost, Star-Lord, Doom, Surfer, Nick Fury, Masacre, Corvus, Iron Fist, Claire, Sentinel, Doc Ock, Colossus, Old Man Logan, Ronin and Spider-Gwen are my favorites.
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Night thrasher, darkhawk, StarLord, imiw, classic Spider-Man, starky, blade, ghost rider, ghost, wasp, the hood, domino, red hulk, vtd, venom, and doctor doom
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    Gwenpool is super fun to play, does nice damage, has smooth animations and a cheeky attitude 😉
  • Mcoc_gamer_481Mcoc_gamer_481 Posts: 62
    I like ghost just for the big numbers and quake because it’s satisfying getting through massive problems and ignoring everything, but in terms of lesser chanps I’d have to go with Elsa, she just feels so satisfying and I lover her animations
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    MikeHock said:

Gwenpool is super fun to play, does nice damage, has smooth animations and a cheeky attitude 😉

i love gwenpool i sadly only have a 3* smh
  • Albi⁴7²00⁴Albi⁴7²00⁴ Posts: 90
    Elsa Bloodstone, Doc ock and Doom
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,609 ★★★★★
    I really like ghost was enjoying the 3* version in varient 4 yesterday.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,609 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    If daredevil was buffed along side hlukbuster would have rank 5 him. I Just like the character, but can't rank 5 a total noodle resources ain't free
  • UltimateBatJokeUltimateBatJoke Posts: 219
    Surfer, ghost, stealth Spidey, and archangel
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    BW Claire Voyant and Quake
  • RonD9RonD9 Posts: 232
    Sabretooth is so bad *** in terms of how he moves etc... smooth... I JUST WISH HE HIT HARDER.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Quake. I find her playstyle, once mastered, is quite fun.
  • Aaronc94Aaronc94 Posts: 221 ★★
    Claire Voyant and Warlock annimations are beautiful <3
  • 11825121182512 Posts: 126
    Carnage and Masacre

No champs are more fun to play than those two.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Ghost, ronin, and doom are all really fun.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    VTD if you get lucky enough with his buffs
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,577 ★★★★
    Are we forgetting the one and only Cap marvel movie?
  • SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
    I think that Elsa Bloodstone is my new favorite. Badass Marvel female character too.

• TaxTax Posts: 105
    Claire
  • FeuerschwerFeuerschwer Posts: 308 ★★
    Taskmaster. He’s hilarious against Havok: all the plasma buildups just fuel your specials.
  • Giodood_1Giodood_1 Posts: 388 ★★★
    taskmaster
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    A fun champ that I like using is Diablo. The different abilities he has a nifty, plus it makes me smile seeing somebody else drinking while I play haha
  • SlayerzzSlayerzz Posts: 399
    For me it is WARLOCK
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Colossus. Dude hits like a truck
  • Lately my 'guilty pleasure' Champions have been Mysterio and Namor with Vision Aarkus - lots of cool Abilities and Passives. Coldsnap is visually appealing with mesmerizing graphics. Vision Aarkus might even be underrated versus any Tech-Class Robot Champions.
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    edited April 2020

Lately my 'guilty pleasure' Champions have been Mysterio and Namor with Vision Aarkus - lots of cool Abilities and Passives. Coldsnap is visually appealing with mesmerizing graphics. Vision Aarkus might even be underrated versus any Tech-Class Robot Champions.

Vision Aarkus is god tier IMO