**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

morning star rank down

so since kabam wil nerf morning star i want my 3/4 mistic rank up gem back please due the fact she will not work as intented vs the champion boss, these action will only afect on negative way the players dind do that fight and was rank up the champions for counter so i want my mistic gem back asp ;D

Comments

• TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★

They aren't nerving her. She will continue to work exactly the same as before. She can only life steal when damage is done. If she's not doing any damage then she shouldn't life steal. Its a bug fix not a nerf. Learn the difference. Its not hard Lt understand.

To answer you before from the other thread. I already beat all of act 6 so I don't need morning as an option. I just don't understand you justifying a "nerf" or a bug fix that doesn't hurt anybody. We fully understand that she was not intended to life steal without damage by the way. Its not complicated.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    rikhard28 said:

so since kabam wil nerf morning star i want my 3/4 mistic rank up gem back please due the fact she will not work as intented vs the champion boss, these action will only afect on negative way the players dind do that fight and was rank up the champions for counter so i want my mistic gem back asp ;D

Or get the skil to beat it ther so many champions even newer champions wil work
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Is there a YouTube vid with Nerf in the title or something?
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    They're fixing a bug to make sure she works as intended. She's supposed to Life Steal based on a percentage of damage she gives. If she doesn't do any damage she shouldn't Life Steal
  • OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★
    Honestly I don’t like the way kabam is moving forward with these kinds of changes showin a level of incompetence but RDT are not needed it just shows how desperate people are and how they actually foolishly believe that people will rally behind another RDT post
    No everyone is sick of hearing
    I NEED RANK DOWN TICKETS NOWWW!!! Or GIVE RANK DOWN TICKETS PLEASE!
    I’m reality she will work as intended learn to use those remaining brain cells than try to be funny with a snarky comment
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 ★★★★
    Ms and Claire are still good for the champion. Even the 10% phase
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    Okaythen said:

Honestly I don’t like the way kabam is moving forward with these kinds of changes showin a level of incompetence but RDT are not needed it just shows how desperate people are and how they actually foolishly believe that people will rally behind another RDT post
    No everyone is sick of hearing
    I NEED RANK DOWN TICKETS NOWWW!!! Or GIVE RANK DOWN TICKETS PLEASE!
    I’m reality she will work as intended learn to use those remaining brain cells than try to be funny with a snarky comment

Exactly
    Rasilover said:

Yeah, basically just dodge during the 10% phase
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    She is still gonna do what she usually does, just not regen on the 10% champion fight
  • FF10FF10 Posts: 214 ★★

Rasilover said:

Yeah, basically just dodge during the 10% phase
    Real fun with the no retreat path 😄
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    Lol, you just like treat her as a trash champ other than fighting champion 6.2.6 , and only r4 her for that purpose
  • Destroy4589Destroy4589 Posts: 261 ★★★
    It just shows a dangerous precedent where they do not acknowledge the so-called bug for well over a year but suddenly acknowledge it because they came up with a new champ that they gotta make sales on. Claire has been doing it for 6-months and MS has been doing it for a lot longer. It shouldn't take you this much time just to realize its a bug
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★

They aren't nerving her. She will continue to work exactly the same as before. She can only life steal when damage is done. If she's not doing any damage then she shouldn't life steal. Its a bug fix not a nerf. Learn the difference. Its not hard Lt understand.

To answer you before from the other thread. I already beat all of act 6 so I don't need morning as an option. I just don't understand you justifying a "nerf" or a bug fix that doesn't hurt anybody. We fully understand that she was not intended to life steal without damage by the way. Its not complicated.
    Pure Skill doesnt hurt anyone but everyone wants it fixed. 🤷
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★

It just shows a dangerous precedent where they do not acknowledge the so-called bug for well over a year but suddenly acknowledge it because they came up with a new champ that they gotta make sales on. Claire has been doing it for 6-months and MS has been doing it for a lot longer. It shouldn't take you this much time just to realize its a bug

Exactly
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★

Exactly
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    Sorcer supreme! Regenerate on block! Get your tickets!
  • OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★

Sorcer supreme! Regenerate on block! Get your tickets!

I saw a bumbling “genius” that made that same conspiracy theory on KT1 video sad to say that comment section is full of ignorance
  • 11825121182512 Posts: 126

I can't wait till the 3 days of when this is all people talk about is over and the forum moves on to something hopefully more productive

Hydra Adaptoid.

....and go!
  • Das_giDas_gi Posts: 320 ★★
    Stop with these dumb posts, she should have never been able to heal against champion in his last phase. That’s all they change, rest stays the same and they literally announced that.
    Das_gi said:

Stop with these dumb posts, she should have never been able to heal against champion in his last phase. That’s all they change, rest stays the same and they literally announced that.

100% agree
    This is no different from when Archangel got fixed after he was stunning stun immune Champions, everyone wanted Rank down tickets, meanwhile my Archangel continues to blow through content and is one of my best champs

People need to read the Champions abilities and learn the difference between fixing a bug and a nerf. If the Champion is not working as intended and is fixed, it is not a nerf, simple is that. Doesn't matter how long it took to fix the bug.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    slacker said:

Lol, you just like treat her as a trash champ other than fighting champion 6.2.6 , and only r4 her for that purpose

It's really just a scheme to get rdts
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

I don't know why it took so long to fix maybe kabam wanted to use it to sell BWCV who knows all I know is time doesn't make it any less a bug.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★

Man if only Kabam had a thing called bugs and known issues on the forums that they regularly post updates on bugs and how they are along the bug fixing procedure.
  • Destroy4589Destroy4589 Posts: 261 ★★★

Man if only Kabam had a thing called bugs and known issues on the forums that they regularly post updates on bugs and how they are along the bug fixing procedure.
    When videos have existed for over 10 months, you don't have any excuse for not knowing lol. If you don't believe me, go search Morningstar 6.2.6 :) This isn't a new interaction that they discovered recently. It has existed for an extremely long time
  • DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 385 ★★
    edited April 2020

10 months is a good chunk of time to leave a bug active. Must have been a little tricky to fix or low on their priority. Especially for one regarding the champion fight.
    Hopefully everyone who ranked her up for the champion fight specifically actually fought the champion with her :) and has nothing to worry about. It would be very disappointing to rank a champion up specifically for 1 fight and then not fight that champion.

• Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    @rikhard28
    This is definitely not a nerf. Calling it such won't help your cause.

However...

I see no difference between this issue and the She-Hulk issue. Both had an unintended interaction that was only noticed by Kabam months (or longer) later when the Champion boss was released despite there being multiple videos posted showcasing this unintended interaction.

It was only after widespread community backlash that Kabam decided that the appropriate action was to issue She-Hulk specific rank down tickets so players could decide if she was worth the resources to rank up. I don't see why Kabam shouldn't do the same thing with BWCV or Morningstar.

Full disclosure, I finished 6.2 months ago and didn't use Morningstar or BWCV for any part of it. I actually didn't know this regen issue existed until this fix was announced. It's certainly a bug fix, but Kabam does need to take some responsibility in not recognizing these bugs sooner. By not keeping a finger on the pulse of their game, they allow players to spend resources on champs only to change/fix them later. If these bugs aren't caught in a timely manner, rank down tickets are the only fair way to proceed.
This discussion has been closed.