**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Anyone has the Los Mers 4 gold event ??

edited April 2020 in General Discussion
My friend send me this image...
Did anyone has the quest ?

Comments

• A_Cay47A_Cay47 Posts: 73
    I’m experiencing the same thing. And I didn’t get any rewards from completing it.
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Could this be in a different time zone ?
  • nanurepconanurepco Posts: 71
    I can't see this event in my game
    But all events goes live at 10am pst how it's possible for other timezone
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    A_Cay47 said:

I’m experiencing the same thing. And I didn’t get any rewards from completing it.

so it was a waste of your key? I see a problem here...
  • Maddix11Maddix11 Posts: 33

I have it. Absolutely no reward for releasing Deadpool though...
    Pallaruss said:

My friend send me this image...
    Did anyone has the quest ?

@Kabam Porthos can you please explain this
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 938 ★★★
    ditto, cleared but no reward... it did not consume the key from inventory

A_Cay47 said:

so it was a waste of your key? I see a problem here...
    The thing is, you get to use the key again for all the difficulties. So it’s not just a one time key
    I’m on eastern standard time in the US and I got the event three hours early but no rewards for using the sticky key. My guess is that there is a glitch.
    Is it placed in daily quest?
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Well, there's a 1* Deadpool. :D

Well, there's a 1* Deadpool. :D

lol yeah
    One star Deadpool oh my gosh such a god-tierish champ 😑
    now i'm convinced this was an april fools prank
    edited April 2020
    There a lot of things I wished were in April fools prank in the world right now
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 938 ★★★
    Hopefully, they reset the event and those of us who were kind enough to notify them of this bug may double-dip on the rewards. It's sort of like a BWCV/MS rank-down ticket.
  • NightMonkeyNightMonkey Posts: 95 ★★
    I guess it should have been live as always in about 2 hours and they messed up; I did it and got no reward for it, unless there's something we're missing.
    Hendross said:

Hopefully, they reset the event and those of us who were kind enough to notify them of this bug may double-dip on the rewards. It's sort of like a BWCV/MS rank-down ticket.

I was fine with this until you just had to mention the BWCV/MS thing
    I totally was the one who notified them 🤥
  • NightMonkeyNightMonkey Posts: 95 ★★
    Also that's a very useless waste of energy to add it almost at the end of the path which makes you do the same exact path again just for a single node

Hendross said:

I was fine with this until you just had to mention the BWCV/MS thing
    I have no words for this situation
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,036 ★★★★★
    give it time boys and girls. it'll unlock a new quest. the Mercs one.

Also that's a very useless waste of energy to add it almost at the end of the path which makes you do the same exact path again just for a single node

But where is the damn gold 😂
  • ODEKAODEKA Posts: 59
    This has to be a mistake as it is too early for its release. Don't waste your energy yet. We should be getting something out of it if the previous information about Los 4 Merc is right.

Unless its a late april's fool joke...
  • plpkokplpkok Posts: 152
    Yea I did epic and master, master I saved freeing him for my final path, thinking... maybe all paths needed to be "cleared " to free him. Of course champs never disappear, just outside the box thinking
    Deadpool continues his elusive ways
    My last thought is he bailed on us once we beat him, and he'll show up later to apologize and gift us an _____ amount of gold