**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I did it!

Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 β˜…β˜…β˜…
edited April 2020 in General Discussion
I finally completed act 4, I know it's not that cool or anything but I felt great about it! My team for Maestro was 4/40 duped Iceman (carried), 4/40 duped Nick Fury (carried), 4/40 duped she-hulk (carried), 4/40 Mysterio, and 1/25 Kingpin(MVPπŸ€ͺ). I thought it was a pretty good team, I went in fully boosted and used no items(besides those boosts lol) it was great!
Β«1

Comments

• Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Torah13 said:

Time to go for the uncollected. Last 3 parts of 5.2 will maybe make you cry but it is totally doable. Save up units and resources, especially team revives. You'll need them a lot.

I'll work on it, thank you!
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Congrats!
    Now you should rank up that nick and other decent 4 stars(and 5 stars if you have any)

Congrats!
    Now you should rank up that nick and other decent 4 stars(and 5 stars if you have any)

Yeah I'm working on ranking up my fury and Omega Red(duped) my only 5 star is my kingpin sadly
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Awesome job dude!

Awesome job dude!

Thank you!
  • Zakrw_317Zakrw_317 Posts: 50 β˜…
    congrats i was in your place like 4 months ago and now im stuck on 5.2 so rank up those champs build that skill level up cuz act 5 is no joke. Either that or im trash lol
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Zakrw_317 said:

congrats i was in your place like 4 months ago and now im stuck on 5.2 so rank up those champs build that skill level up cuz act 5 is no joke. Either that or im trash lol

Don’t worry man you will eventually get past it
    Zakrw_317 said:

Haha I'll try, I think the event quests and act 4 100% will be where I get my rank up recourses and stuff from now.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Zakrw_317 said:

same!
  • rvcubingrvcubing Posts: 140 β˜…
    maestro isn't scary if you go down the middle path bc you take out that Arc Overload node. Other than that you have to make sure to dex all Sp attacks otherwise the degen you gen, even if you block it, will kill you instantly. Be wary of that when exploring Act4. his sp2 is easy put the sp1, the last beam is the one you should dex to avoid the degen.

FYI guillotine is great for maestro when you try to explore, she will just reverse all his regen and make it super easy.

congrats on completing act 4!!
  • rvcubingrvcubing Posts: 140 β˜…
    Torah13 said:

Time to go for the uncollected. Last 3 parts of 5.2 will maybe make you cry but it is totally doable. Save up units and resources, especially team revives. You'll need them a lot.

Ur Damn right, it made everyone cry haha
    rvcubing said:

maestro isn't scary if you go down the middle path bc you take out that Arc Overload node. Other than that you have to make sure to dex all Sp attacks otherwise the degen you gen, even if you block it, will kill you instantly. Be wary of that when exploring Act4. his sp2 is easy put the sp1, the last beam is the one you should dex to avoid the degen.

FYI guillotine is great for maestro when you try to explore, she will just reverse all his regen and make it super easy.

congrats on completing act 4!!

Okay this great to know, thank you so much!

Loved it when i explored Act 4 on Auto-fight Baring some Bosses of course rite no.

Regards,
    Luciano Del Hoya!

Haha that must be nice.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Zakrw_317 said:

Haha I'll try, I think the event quests and act 4 100% will be where I get my rank up recourses and stuff from now.
    Congrats! I would recommend that you try to go for uncollected before trying to 100% act 4. Doing act 4 100% is long and tedious, so, imo, going for uncollected is better. I would just go as deep in act five as possible, and if you manage to beat the collector, awesome! If you feel you are really stuck, then you could start doing some act 4 100% to build your roster. Hope that helps!

Zakrw_317 said:

Congrats! I would recommend that you try to go for uncollected before trying to 100% act 4. Doing act 4 100% is long and tedious, so, imo, going for uncollected is better. I would just go as deep in act five as possible, and if you manage to beat the collector, awesome! If you feel you are really stuck, then you could start doing some act 4 100% to build your roster. Hope that helps!
    Yeah that really helped, I'll try to do that, thank you!
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited April 2020

Congrats!

Yeah I'm working on ranking up my fury and Omega Red(duped) my only 5 star is my kingpin sadly
    Nice job with Act 4 πŸ‘πŸΎπŸΎπŸΎ

Don't be sad about pulling Kingpin. As a first five star, you could have done better, but could also have done way worse.

Kingpin is totally underated, and was my first useful Five star skill champ. Took mine to Rank 4/55, still not Awakened and he does solid work throughout Act Five, and Uncollected EQs. There are a lot of paths in Act Five that place supposedly permanent or recurrent debuffs on you, and KP ramps up to Overpower mode beautifully there. He's also romped cheerfully through Uncollected bosses like Annihilus, Clare Voyant, Void, Silver Surfer and the entire Fantastic Four thanks to their fun habits of placing debuffs on opponents through block or at a distance.

Definitely worth taking him to R3; but it's a matter of personal choice if you take him further. A lot of people wouldn't, but he's worked out great for me.

Congrats!

Don't be sad about pulling Kingpin. As a first five star, you could have done better, but could also have done way worse.

Kingpin is totally underated, and was my first useful Five star skill champ. Took mine to Rank 4/55, still not Awakened and he does solid work throughout Act Five, and Uncollected EQs. There are a lot of paths in Act Five that place supposedly permanent or recurrent debuffs on you, and KP ramps up to Overpower mode beautifully there. He's also romped cheerfully through Uncollected bosses like Annihilus, Clare Voyant, Void, Silver Surfer and the entire Fantastic Four thanks to their fun habits of placing debuffs on opponents through block or at a distance.

Definitely worth taking him to R3; but it's a matter of personal choice if you take him further. A lot of people wouldn't, but he's worked out great for me.
    Wow ok that really changed my mindset on him, I'll prolly take him up a bit now, thank you!
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited April 2020

Congrats!

Wow ok that really changed my mindset on him, I'll prolly take him up a bit now, thank you!
    You're welcome. Seatin has him on the 'Occasionally useful' tier list; but I'd say it's less than occasional if you start to look for opportunities for him. So I started making a list...

The thing is, Kabam is making quite a few champs who punish you for hitting them, or who inflict debuffs at a distance lately (one of Kabam's favourite new tricks, as it counters the likes of Ghost and Warlock); and all of which is good for Kingpin.

Champions Kingpins excels against (without getting hit):

Those who inflict debuffs at a distance, through block, or when you hit them:
    • Invisible Woman
    • Mr Fantastic (he also evades...)
    • Annihilus
    • Human Torch
    • Aarkus
    • Terrax
    • Silver Surfer
    • Symbiote Supreme
    • Man-Thing
    • Void
    • Yondu
    • Clare Voyant
    • Scarlet Witch
    • Morningstar
    • Captain America OG
    • Captain Marvel (Movie)
    • Science Sentinel
    • Science Doombot
    • Abomination

Evade champs:
    • Ultron
    • Mister Fantastic (again)
    • Stealth Spidey
    • Wasp
    • Elsa Bloodstone
    • Spiderman (OG)
    • Sparky
    • Miles Morales
    • Spider-Gwen
    • Nightcrawler
    • Golden Symbioid

Champs you need to regularly nail with Heavy attacks:
    • MODOK
    • Ebony Maw
    • Sparky (again)

Other Scenarios/Nodes he does well at:
    • Any time ability accuracy reduction would be helpful...
    • Chaos nodes
    • Variant-2 (XL, Unstoppable Heavy?)
    • Short Burst lockdown (can inflict Armour Break and other debuffs at start of fight)
    • Empathic Lock (Power Lock, Heal Block and Fate Seal at start of fight)
    • Special Lock-1 (just get to one bar, and watch the Rage ramp up)
    • Footloose node (grants the defender Evade)
    • Spry node (grants the defender Evade, and inflicts a debuff on KP when they do...)
    • Can't Stop Won't Stop node (reduced damage unless you're Unstoppable)
    • Spectre node (keeps reapplying)
    Like I said - way more useful than people think; even if he's not going to be your 'forever' champion. Of course he's not one of the 'great' champions, but a better 5* skill champ might take a long time coming; so use him till they do.
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Dude dont mess with the last 3 quest in 5.2 they are very pain ones

Congrats!

You're welcome. Seatin has him on the 'Occasionally useful' tier list; but I'd say it's less than occasional if you start to look for opportunities for him. So I started making a list...

The thing is, Kabam is making quite a few champs who punish you for hitting them, or who inflict debuffs at a distance lately (one of Kabam's favourite new tricks, as it counters the likes of Ghost and Warlock); and all of which is good for Kingpin.

Champions Kingpins excels against (without getting hit):

Those who inflict debuffs at a distance, through block, or when you hit them:
    • Invisible Woman
    • Mr Fantastic (he also evades...)
    • Annihilus
    • Human Torch
    • Aarkus
    • Terrax
    • Silver Surfer
    • Symbiote Supreme
    • Man-Thing
    • Void
    • Yondu
    • Clare Voyant
    • Scarlet Witch
    • Morningstar
    • Captain America OG
    • Captain Marvel (Movie)
    • Science Sentinel
    • Science Doombot
    • Abomination

Evade champs:
    • Ultron
    • Mister Fantastic (again)
    • Stealth Spidey
    • Wasp
    • Elsa Bloodstone
    • Spiderman (OG)
    • Sparky
    • Miles Morales
    • Spider-Gwen
    • Nightcrawler
    • Golden Symbioid

Champs you need to regularly nail with Heavy attacks:
    • MODOK
    • Ebony Maw
    • Sparky (again)

Other Scenarios/Nodes he does well at:
    • Any time ability accuracy reduction would be helpful...
    • Chaos nodes
    • Variant-2 (XL, Unstoppable Heavy?)
    • Short Burst lockdown (can inflict Armour Break and other debuffs at start of fight)
    • Empathic Lock (Power Lock, Heal Block and Fate Seal at start of fight)
    • Special Lock-1 (just get to one bar, and watch the Rage ramp up)
    • Footloose node (grants the defender Evade)
    • Spry node (grants the defender Evade, and inflicts a debuff on KP when they do...)
    • Can't Stop Won't Stop node (reduced damage unless you're Unstoppable)
    • Spectre node (keeps reapplying)
    Like I said - way more useful than people think; even if he's not going to be your 'forever' champion. Of course he's not one of the 'great' champions, but a better 5* skill champ might take a long time coming; so use him till they do.
    Geez this is amazing, I almost only used him for chaos and that was it, thank you so much!

Also one question, will he work on the degen on the node where u get 100% degen and then a 300% attack boost?

Dude dont mess with the last 3 quest in 5.2 they are very pain ones

Who even knows if I'll get there lol
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    nice job man feel proud of it Act 4 at your level is no joke

nice job man feel proud of it Act 4 at your level is no joke

thanks bro
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Congrats on act 4!
    For the 5.1.1 flare node, Nick fury is going to be you're guy. In fact, all high damage champs will be awesome here. The fights will go by very quickly and you'll see some very nice numbers!

Oh ok, I'll try using him then, thank you!