**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Pop-up offers

Rwj_2Rwj_2 Posts: 163 ★★
edited April 2020 in General Discussion
So I accidentally clicked and purchased one of the popup offers that appear when opening crystals. I have a ticket open asking for refund and I'm sure it will get resolved.

This post is not asking mods to look into anything on my end but rather to ask for a change to those pop-ups.

Can we please have a verification of purchase instead of it instantly taking your units? The pop-up is clearly strategically placed to try and get accidental purchases, it's kinda slimy imo.

Comments

• ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,139 ★★★★★
    I find I almost click on it a lot now that it flashes twice when they pop up now. I closed one and then quickly went to keep doing what I was doing, but the pop-up didn't close from me tapping, it closed because of that new flash bug and I hit purchase on a T1 220 unis deal by accident (and that's almost happened half a dozen times since).
    Kabam did quickly refund my units within a day, but it's still annoying. A "Are you sure you wan to purchase this deal" would be nice as a 2 step approval since it is so easy to accidentally press that button.
    Or better yet, get rid of pop ups all together... I'd prefer that
  • Rwj_2Rwj_2 Posts: 163 ★★
    That's the exact offer I ended up purchasing. Glad to hear they were good about issuing a refund. I'm still waiting to hear from them.

I'd like to see the offers disappear or at least be targeted toward your progression. T1 for a cavalier player is a bit of a joke, at 220 units especially.
  • LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    Or could we get a, don't show me these offers again button
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    I complained when they first put them into overdrive. MCPUO. Marvel Contest of Pop Up Offers. They're overly intrusive. And it's not bad enough multiples will come up, but it's a two step process to deal with them. When you're doing a lot of crystal openings it's the most annoying tedious cumbersome thing. They really do need a less obtrusive way of doing those offers. Off in a corner. A blinking glowing icon at the bottom like those event reward notifications.
  • gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★

Or could we get a, don't show me these offers again button

That's a great idea but it will never happen. Too many newbie players who don't know any better fall prey to them, and I've mis-pressed and accidentally bought more then one myself. Whether accidentally or on purpose yet ignorantly, people buy them.