**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Server down [Merged Threads]

2»

Comments

• MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    Yeah gotta love when u r running for a legends run and spent a ton of units and boom. Broke again.
  • Manup456Manup456 Posts: 885 ★★★★
    Relax guys it's just the maintenance for the maintenance for the update of the update.
  • MegaVoltsMegaVolts Posts: 114
    @unctarheel09 i would like to know what happens here. Im also planning for a legends run but im afraid server will go down in the middle of it. I dont want to waste any resources.
  • supermanMKZsupermanMKZ Posts: 194
    I thought it said 8pm in game?

ifpssxphsj2o.png
  • Hey gang!

Currently, we're undergoing some maintenance to determine what caused the disruption. We're very sorry it's happening. We're working as quickly as we can to get the game back up and running as soon as possible!
  • @reinstag It seems as though they hid my post in a massive thread with millions of posts, so obviously they are taking the issue seriously
  • ZooxanatorZooxanator Posts: 23
    So annoying, some of us have limited availabley due to work and life!!!! Can't play when I want too! But they want my money!!!
  • ??
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    Really the scheduled maintenance was tonight I'm sure. Geez. You make enough money. Time to upgrade the servers.
  • JayimageJayimage Posts: 94
    Don’t really understand how you guys can say this was a scheduled maintenance. This is stupid and we are going to get another maintenance later on tonight. **** pathetic iy9x8u6g637o.png
  • Was there a notification that there would be server maintainence? It's saying it's down for that now instead
  • If they can spend so much time creating new ways to get more money out of us like larger war maps and The absolutely ridiculous AI that still hasn't been fixed than maybe it's time they can actually spend a little of their own money and keep their game up and running. Here's to hoping...
    km161jrri7rr.jpeg
    8hdfy4c8jpnb.jpeg
    Pbuttz wrote: »
    Was there a notification that there would be server maintainence? It's saying it's down for that now instead

Nope it’s maintenance day but not until 8pm PST this was unexpected and not scheduled
  • RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    edited September 2017

And it continues! I know this is against rules but it's how we all feel at the moment. Ill take my points and go sit in the corner.
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Game Is back up.
  • FivesFives Posts: 118 ★★
    Don't worry guys we will get some 3* arena boosts for the servers going down ALL the time instead of something useful to thank us for sticking around. Been in the game for a really long time. They should give something that players actually wanted for the constant issues

Now, now. They're not that heartless.

Throw in a couple duel credits, and maybe a 20% revive if they're really sorry. Now you got a kabamalamalicious apology.

• Hey gang!

Currently, we're undergoing some maintenance to determine what caused the disruption. We're very sorry it's happening. We're working as quickly as we can to get the game back up and running as soon as possible!

Could you fix that awful AI bug while you're at it? That would be nice...
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike may I be so bold as to suggest that you try hosting the game on a machine somewhat more powerful than a Commodore 64?
  • MegaVoltsMegaVolts Posts: 114
    @unctarheel09 i hope you get a response. U might need to send a ticket. Do let me know how it goes. I want to be sure there is a backup in case servers went down during legends run.
  • Toni_RaswellToni_Raswell Posts: 8
    edited September 2017
    I was doing a legend run for find the dog quest. I just was about to start master and the game went down and crashed due to an emergency maintenance. I used 5x 20% boosts and 5% 15% attack boosts. I also bought an advanced quest package for 1400 units. Not to mention over 100 units to redo my masteries, and 11 energy refills worth over 300 units. The 30 min loss time will for sure not let me be in the top 100. This is unfair and the units used is worth over 100$. Will the downtime be subtracted from my final time or is there an reimbursement. This is pure robbery and I can't accept this.
  • The date of the crash was cd7kckenqo9p.png

The date of the crash was 5-sept-2017 at 19:50 gmt
  • idk what made me laugh hard kabams inability to admit when they messed up or their attempts at covering up their blunders a856l2pe0v5v.png
    q7twil6t7b4d.png
  • Also continuously deleting threads that show YOUR servers are the problem is not going to silence those that saw the original message
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    They weren't hiding anything. They made a Post about it on the Forum and were here to respond to Threads. The game was down for maybe 15 minutes or so. It's not a major issue.