**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Options for Cant Stop Wont Stop Sorc Supreme Node?

title

Comments

• Rwj_2Rwj_2 Posts: 163 ★★
    I used CMM with rogue synergy.
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 518 ★★★
    Thing, parry 3 times let them hit you once then u will trigger unstoppable.
    Aegon, pass 50 combo, then only use parry - heavy, heavy will trigger unstoppable.
  • ege999menege999men Posts: 281 ★★
    Human torch, too much damage didn't bother with the node 300k sorcerer supreme is food for 4* ht
  • Destroy4589Destroy4589 Posts: 261 ★★★
    I just used HT and melted her down. It took slightly more time but didn't have any issues
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,165 ★★★★
    I used both Torch and Thing (x2) to get solos. Have Mr. Fantastic on the team as well to get some extra power sting damage.

https://youtu.be/Ja759KIaiks
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Mixalis said:

AA

Had better luck with AA than HT with Flame-On.
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    Used Kingpin heavy and torch.
  • Arham1Arham1 Posts: 435 ★★
    Used doom. Was a long fight but I really enjoy Dr. Doom so it was great. 187 hits and doom also keeps the power gain in check. Used The Thing(Which I just duped from the 5 star shards I got) with The champion once just because I wanted to. It was great.
  • Digg_y69Digg_y69 Posts: 3
    Arham1 said:

Used doom. Was a long fight but I really enjoy Dr. Doom so it was great. 187 hits and doom also keeps the power gain in check. Used The Thing(Which I just duped from the 5 star shards I got) with The champion once just because I wanted to. It was great.

I tried doom as well but got molly wopped. I couldn't activate my aura because of slow and I do no damge for some reason. Any tips?
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    It's a long fight. Either way.
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    I just used void. Long but easy fight
  • SamMarquezSamMarquez Posts: 213
    That was a very tough fight used boost to explore the quest
  • OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,158 ★★★★
    Morningstar sp1 with 2 souls and Magik/Angela synergy
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,277 ★★★★★
    Used Nick Fury, Domino, and then Rulk. Took slightly longer with Rulk.
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    It's a long fight with most champs but AA melts the boss and Thing also easily beats the boss if you can parry multiple times, build up to L2, allow yourself to get hit once and release that L2--massive damage.
  • Nemsa_M4nNemsa_M4n Posts: 97
    I beat her with hype. Not a hard fight with anyone. Just a bit long
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    crogs said:

It's called Epic for a reason. Why do people always whine because they have a hard time with content that's supposed to be hard?

It's not hard, it's only annoying because of how long the fight is. I actually didn't even know what the node was before I saw the post
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

It Super Unfair, Pyramid X Side has to deal with Nullify And Slow Debuffs getting rid of Unstoppable Effects while the only way to deal more than 25% Damage is to have an Unstoppable Effect! Meanwhile I hear the Ancient One Side has the same Node but of course no Near Immediate Nullify, does still have the Slow Effects though.
    It just feels like a Massive Cash Grab, not to mention the dumb 69 Gold Sticky Key Joke makes us have to go through the Quest 3 Times instead of the normal 2, why does Kabam Always have to Ruin Great Side Events right at the End...

it's a massive cash grab becouse you don't have the skills?
    Oh no I got it done, because I already had a Cap Marvel Movie at Rank 4 and the required Synergies, but for anyone that doesn't have one of the specific counters it takes So Damn Long and one mistake ends it or can break the rhythm.
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    edited April 2020
    It’s just like an act 5.3 boss fight, maybe slightly longer. Honestly just get good. It’s a test of skill and endurance, took me 1/2 revives but we got those FREE from feeling green. Don’t see anybody complaining about 5.3 Hyperion here, despite the fact that he is a much harder fight (luckily I have BWCV)
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,750 ★★★★★
    It can be done by any champ. Just takes slightly longer than normal that's all. If your worried about the power gain just start baiting specials right before she has enough power for an sp1. I used a different champ each time I fought her. Starky iceman torch claire. Even used og hulk for giggles. Anyone can do it.
  • JinøraJinøra Posts: 94
    Found a super viable option with Morningstar but thank you for all the discussion and suggestions here
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    TP33 said:

It’s just like an act 5.3 boss fight, maybe slightly longer. Honestly just get good. It’s a test of skill and endurance, took me 1/2 revives but we got those FREE from feeling green. Don’t see anybody complaining about 5.3 Hyperion here, despite the fact that he is a much harder fight (luckily I have BWCV)

OP asked for suggestions. That doesn't warrant "Git Gud.".
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    Aleor said:

crogs said:

It's called Epic for a reason. Why do people always whine because they have a hard time with content that's supposed to be hard?

It's not hard, it's only annoying because of how long the fight is. I actually didn't even know what the node was before I saw the post
    Me neither. It's an "Epic" level quest. It's supposed to be hard. Just soloed her three times with an r4 unduped void. Length was it was like fighting Bucky in ROL
    About 130 hits. And I didn't realize it either. Just pulled a Hillary and powered through.
  • Arham1Arham1 Posts: 435 ★★
    Digg_y69 said:

Arham1 said:

I tried doom as well but got molly wopped. I couldn't activate my aura because of slow and I do no damge for some reason. Any tips?
    Get to a Special 3. Wait for the slow to fall off. Get SS to 2 bars of power then start doom cycle.