**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Youtube!!!

Hi everyone my name is LATheBoy and I started a new channel called LATheBoy. :D Can you guys please subscribe, comment, and view. THANKS! Don't let coronavirus stop you. If you guys have a channel you can message me any time and I will definently watch and subscribe! Again thank you and have a great day. Stay Safe.

Comments

• LATheBoyLATheBoy Posts: 21
    Please comment as well.
  • SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★
    Could you be any more obvious?
  • SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★
    edited April 2020
    I’m sorry to burst your bubble, but you’re around 5 years too late. This was where Seatin was when he first began.

I’ll give you a tip to succeed; focus on accelerating your progression and then post guides and tricks for endgame content. Good luck
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

I’m alright

same

I'm bored, but not that bored. I'll stick to my regular programs.

exactly
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    You said have a great day…… suspicious 🤔
  • Aaronc94Aaronc94 Posts: 221 ★★
    i don't wanna sound rude but u can't even try to be an mcoc youtuber with your current acount, no one wants to see ACT 2 gameplay, try again in 1 year
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    At least act 5 or 4 as some YouTubers have done
    Also do not waste your units on phc’s
    Would you perfer if it was the end of act 3
    Thanks all lot of them are dissing me so its nice to see someone who wants to help
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    LATheBoy said:

Hi everyone my name is LATheBoy and I started a new channel called LATheBoy. :D Can you guys please subscribe, comment, and view. THANKS! Don't let coronavirus stop you. If you guys have a channel you can message me any time and I will definently watch and subscribe! Again thank you and have a great day. Stay Safe.

I also created a YouTube channel fee weeks ago.But promoting channel like this is wrong.Please for the 2md time I am saying don't do this
  • ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    I'll check out your page bro. You can also go check some videos I uploaded on my Youtube — KING CHUBS!!

Also, subscribe and like those videos, I just 100% Act 5 and became Cavalier — more content coming soon!!
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    It's never too late. do your thing man. good luck
  • 11825121182512 Posts: 126
    edited April 2020
    LATheBoy said:

Thanks all lot of them are dissing me so its nice to see someone who wants to help

It's not dissing. Many are trying to help... myself included.

I made this video for you in regards to your other topic.

https://youtu.be/K5t0TPGJIdA
    1182512 said:

LATheBoy said:

cmon kabam. You seriously just had to ban him?
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

1182512 said:

LATheBoy said:

Nooooooooooooooo! 1182512 got banned! I didn't think Kabam would notice!
    Wait I'm confused, why was he banned?
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    LATheBoy said:

That is a side effect of posting stuff on the forum, there are quite a few users that are rude and will go out of their way to diss you, just ignore them and focus on the positive comments
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    LATheBoy said:

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Albert Einstien

Just don't give up

Ya_Boi_28 said:

1182512 said:

LATheBoy said:

Nooooooooooooooo! 1182512 got banned! I didn't think Kabam would notice!
    Wait I'm confused, why was he banned?
    just because. IDK maybe it's because he is @Hamin in disguise
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    You all realize once mroc comes and YTuber might cover that side of the game they will be basically noobs for that game. Talking down on someone who starting a channel isnt the best way to motivate them to do better in fact its the opposite.

Giving proper tips and advice is the best way just because he is low level and doing content doesnt mean someone out there may not watch in fact there maybe alot more as everyday ppl download this game and play so his video would help
  • Ja1970Ja1970 Posts: 114
    Best advice edit, straight to the point, show you are having fun, and so what, continue making content for where you are in the game. But i do agree a faster aggresion in game will benefit you, good luck