**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can 4 stars still do act 5 content?

MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
Are they still viable for act 5 or utterly useless?

Comments

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Of course, why wouldn't they be? Act 5 was created with 5/50 and 3/45-4/55 five stars in mind. My team for completion was 5/50 CapIW, 5/50 IMIW, 5/50 Scarlet Witch, 4/55 Blade, and 4/55 Mordo for the most part. Definitely used Cap and IMIW for most of it.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    I got uncollected on both of my accounts using 4/40 champs. 5.2.6 boss took some revives, but overall you can do it even with 3* - no any gates
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Like what most of the above said, definitely. I recently completed a run through with mainly 5/50s and one 4/55
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    With ease
  • SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
    Absolutely. Especially with 2019 champions who are still greatly powerful despite the lower attack rating.
  • Lucifer1810Lucifer1810 Posts: 366 ★★★
    Yep they are
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Aleor said:

I got uncollected on both of my accounts using 4/40 champs. 5.2.6 boss took some revives, but overall you can do it even with 3* - no any gates

Is that a joke
  • JohnnyAKJohnnyAK Posts: 3

Aleor said:

Is that a joke
    The only way you can do it with 3 stars is if you have suicides I think. Otherwise you’re just not doing enough damage IMO.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Another necro?
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★

Another necro?

If someone else revived an old thread, why are you commenting on it. Let him revive. Do we really need to point out 'necro' 'necro' everytime when someone revives an old thread??

If the threads weren't supposed to be used, kabam should delete them after 2-3 months..?
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    JohnnyAK said:

Aleor said:

Is that a joke
    The only way you can do it with 3 stars is if you have suicides I think. Otherwise you’re just not doing enough damage IMO.
    It only takes time. There's nothing impossible in that.