**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Thing easily solod Variant 1 final ultron boss...who did you use?

I finally got to take on the variant Ultron boss in 1.3.3 & solod him with Thing. Who did you use to beat the boss?

https://youtu.be/lZMHzRQ4nMw

Comments

• Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Posts: 508 ★★★
    Medusa (before thing was an option), apply armour shatter, pin against wall and heavy spam until sp3, new armour shatter applied then rinse and repeat.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Most likely rulk, hulk, shehulk, hype and smbd else. It's been a while
  • KrzysaltKrzysalt Posts: 577
    Mattyy said:

Medusa (before thing was an option), apply armour shatter, pin against wall and heavy spam until sp3, new armour shatter applied then rinse and repeat.

Nice! That’s a good call. Medusa is great for all robots!
    Aleor said:

Most likely rulk, hulk, shehulk, hype and smbd else. It's been a while

I used a lot of Rhulk too in this variant so far. I’m 2 lanes away from finishing 100%
  • OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★
    Please don’t shame me... but Corvus... I think that quest is fisticuffs...btw he was unduped died from passive shock thing...🤦‍♂️
    Okaythen said:

Please don’t shame me... but Corvus... I think that quest is fisticuffs...btw he was unduped died from passive shock thing...🤦‍♂️

No shame at all. I first used Corvus too & realized that he wasn’t the answer. So I started using thing. Have you already finished the quest? If not, check out my video, thing rocks that fight.
  • FF10FF10 Posts: 214 ★★
    My bae Medusa ❤
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    Used 5 50 ghulk took about 3 revives
    FF10 said:

My bae Medusa ❤

Mmm mmm mmm gotta love Medusa, but at the same time I can’t find a reason to rank her up anymore.
    H3t3r said:

Cool, did you finish 100% with only 3 revives?!
  • gadgetfanaticgadgetfanatic Posts: 326
    Just fully explored variant 1, i normally can use any in my team that can take a big chunk of his health. i used a team of she-hulk, Gulk, CAIW, void, quake. i believe 2 of them can solo him. Quake via perfect quake and shake gameplay. Gulk because of Face Me.
    Krzysalt said:

H3t3r said:

Haha no haven't gone back to v1 in months just did 1 paty in each quest. Might go back and make an attempt at itemless

Just fully explored variant 1, i normally can use any in my team that can take a big chunk of his health. i used a team of she-hulk, Gulk, CAIW, void, quake. i believe 2 of them can solo him. Quake via perfect quake and shake gameplay. Gulk because of Face Me.

Who’s you use for the path on the left side of 1.3.3 that includes electro & korg?
    H3t3r said:

Krzysalt said:

H3t3r said:

Haha no haven't gone back to v1 in months just did 1 paty in each quest. Might go back and make an attempt at itemless
    That’s what I did. I did 1 path & then stepped away for a while, but decided to go back in& 100% all of them. Only have 2 paths left in variant 1 & I’ll be 100% in all variants! I’m excited!
    Krzysalt said:

Who’s you use for the path on the left side of 1.3.3 that includes electro & korg?
    I believe Torch, void and quake can do those fights saw seatin use hype for korg but in general torch seems to work the best.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    In my runs I used mostly thing and ghulk. Got a one shot with both of them a couple times.

My back up varied depending on path but always contained cap IW who could do decent damage before he died from the passive shocks.
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    Used a 5/50 Thing on my first run way back when, and iirc I used a 6r1 Ghulk for my subsequent exploration runs

Krzysalt said:

I finally got to take on the variant Ultron boss in 1.3.3 & solod him with Thing. Who did you use to beat the boss?

https://youtu.be/lZMHzRQ4nMw

Angela 4/5 unduped with syngery. ez
    Which synergy?
    H3t3r said:

Krzysalt said:

I believe Torch, void and quake can do those fights saw seatin use hype for korg but in general torch seems to work the best.
    Does torch take electro’s shock damage?
    Timone147 said:

In my runs I used mostly thing and ghulk. Got a one shot with both of them a couple times.

My back up varied depending on path but always contained cap IW who could do decent damage before he died from the passive shocks.

Nice! I recently added CAPIW to my team.

Used a 5/50 Thing on my first run way back when, and iirc I used a 6r1 Ghulk for my subsequent exploration runs

Wish I had a Ghulk!