**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Daily Objective with Incursions not Registering

2»

Comments

• C17_CalinC17_Calin Posts: 3
    Same for me; it's frustrating and it's not the first time something like this happened.
    Would be nice, Kabam, to see the problem fixed, as we have plenty of other issues or challenges to hold us back in the game; it's hard enough with the slow progress and expensive packs and bundles, we don't need bugs or glitches.
  • C17_CalinC17_Calin Posts: 3

Ak_555 said:

Yep, no objective rewards for me either - leaving me 180 incursion artifacts short of a five star.

11 days and nothing - if this was paying out too much, or too often, it would have been fixed within the hour!

Do you actually get Artifacts from the a daily Objective ?? Or just the Objective Crystal, which would not add anything to how short you are towards an Artifact Crystal.

Or are you saying that you’re not getting the Incursion Milestone Rewards (and Artifacts) for doing certain Sectors ?
    Summoner's journey objective has artifacts and those clearings don't count either. Been at 6/20 since Incursions started
  • NaTiSaAdNaTiSaAd Posts: 61
    It’s been 2 weeks and issue is still there. Have several times over completed these objectives for sector 6 and 7. Still no fix? Still no update? Can we get something?
  • The team is still working on resolving this issue. Once we have more information to share, we'll let everyone know.
  • Nathan_MilburyNathan_Milbury Posts: 5

This is really starting to become an issue. Several weeks later, any update? Why not remove them from the rotation until a fix is in place.
  • Am I correct in thinking that they will only stack up to having 3 different Daily Objectives, and that once at 3 you will NOT get another one the next day ??

If only have 2 stacked up, you would see the NEXT OBJECTIVE IN ##:## hrs/mins (or such wording) along the bottom.

But when I was already at 3 (like last pic above), no such wording (and no scroll bar), so makes me wonder what happens the next day (I did NOT leave all 3 to be a “guinea pig”)
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★

Am I correct in thinking that they will only stack up to having 3 different Daily Objectives, and that once at 3 you will NOT get another one the next day ??

If only have 2 stacked up, you would see the NEXT OBJECTIVE IN ##:## hrs/mins (or such wording) along the bottom.

But when I was already at 3 (like last pic above), no such wording (and no scroll bar), so makes me wonder what happens the next day (I did NOT leave all 3 to be a “guinea pig”)

Yes you can only have up to 3 daily objectives stacked up. Best bet is to use your 1 free reroll each day to get rid of the zone clearing objective