**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Shehulk vs Colossus vs Venom

GnotnusGnotnus Posts: 89
edited April 2020 in General Discussion
Out of these reworked champions, which one do you think is the best?
I found that they all have very unique uses on certain contents.
I previously underestimated colossus and shehulk, and realized they are actually really good especially for some end game contents like act 6 and variant.
In my perspective, shehulk and colossus share similar gameplay style, spamming heavy.
Colossus seems generally good on most of fights while shehulk is exceptionally good for certain boss fight like 6.2.6 champion. Venom, to me, is good against spiders but I can't find much use because of its lack of immunity.

Comments

• AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★
    Colossus, some argue he's the best mutant now, can't say the same for the other 2
  • GnotnusGnotnus Posts: 89

Colossus, some argue he's the best mutant now, can't say the same for the other 2

I think colossus is arguably one of the best mutant but I'm not sure if he is good for boss fight though. It seems to me he's more designed to clear the path.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    Shehulk, she doesn't need synergies to be good, even though dd helps a lot. And you don't need to play parry-heavy with her. Venom is kinda niche, great for spider evaders, ok overall
  • M00SEMANM00SEMAN Posts: 40
    All three champs are good. I know Venom lacks immunities but he is such a solid champ. I use him in aq when Red Skull is the boss, he destroys him. He also is great in the XL variant.
  • 11825121182512 Posts: 126
    Venom.

My god. Dude can do most anything now. He's good on so many levels.
  • dont downplay Venom. Guy is a legit beast. His damage and regen is crazy. So useful. Very tanky and sustainable.
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Venom or Colossus. Shehulk is amazing but she falls short to what these guys can do. Both of these guys can clear through a path and still take on the boss.
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    Venom or Colossus, though based on the beta I think we'll be making an argument for Hulkbuster when his rework is released
  • M00SEMANM00SEMAN Posts: 40

dont downplay Venom. Guy is a legit beast. His damage and regen is crazy. So useful. Very tanky and sustainable.

Shh don’t talk about the regen it might get nerfed lol

• Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★

It's true. She Hulk and Venom are not the best mutants.
    Venom is by far the best Mutant, change my mind 🙂
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    All are awesome since their update. But I'd say Colossus takes the cake.
  • OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★
    Honestly I can’t remember why venom was a bad champ does anyone have old footage of gameplay and abilities?
  • TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★
    edited April 2020
    PsyLife said:

Venom is not niche. His bleeds are insane, he is the only cosmic with nullify, and all his buffs will benefit you no matter what.

Kamala is another cosmic that can actually nullify lol
    Basically she’s a budget venom
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Colossus
    Venom
    She hulk
    In that order for me. I have top 2 r5 and she hulk r3
  • SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
    edited April 2020
    She Hulk. She has complete control over any fight. Slow debuff for evade and unstoppable effects. Petrify for healing effects. Exhaustion for power gain effects. Strongest taunt in the game for immediate special baits. Very underrated and helpful signature ability giving you bonuses depending on the class matchup. Strong damage output that goes up infinitely. Not to mention Poison Immunity which can counter Caustic temper with the Man Thing synergy.

I have her and Venom at 5/65 with Colossus being a 5/50 4* and I would have to say she takes the cake for any endgame content. Colossus might have good damage and immunities but no real utility outside of that. Venom has a perfect balance of utility and damage though with no immunities. She hulk definitely requires the most skill and fight awareness out of the 3 though but it pays off.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    Okaythen said:

Honestly I can’t remember why venom was a bad champ does anyone have old footage of gameplay and abilities?

He didn't have armour break, power drain immunity vs tech, didn't stop spiders Evading, his SP1 didn't buff steal or regenerate, his bleed was weaker, and he didn't get true strike & Unblockable specials below 16% health.

Apart from that, very little changed.

He's such a beast in AQ as well. Brilliant against those pesky Tech Doombots and their Power Drain when activating specials.

PsyLife said:

Venom is not niche. His bleeds are insane, he is the only cosmic with nullify, and all his buffs will benefit you no matter what.

All Kabam needs to do with Kamala is give her a heal. She has a healing factor which I think would go great with her kit. Poison immunity and Furies (Caustic Temper), very useful buff nullify, block proficiency increase, strong damage output, and armor break. She is already a solid champ but with regen I think she'd be an underrated gem.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020

PsyLife said:

Both of you have forgotten that Venom's buff steal ability was totally ripped off from Venompool. It used to be the only useful thing about Venompool, making him a bit unique amongst cosmic champs.

I agree though, Venom's not niche. Don't forget his power drain immunity vs tech - great against Guillotine 2099, Doombots, Vision...

Venom or Colossus, though based on the beta I think we'll be making an argument for Hulkbuster when his rework is released

Based upon the Beta I'd say he is the second best rework from Kabam. He has an insane amount of utility with the sp2 power drain/power lock and sp1 stun which can keep them against the wall basically the whole fight. If he gets pushed to low health through chip damage he can gain a beefy amount of health. With his poison and bleed resistance, with max coagulate, he can be totally immune to bleed with 3 armors making him somewhat of a biohazard and bleed node counter. I wish he had some more poison resistance though because with the yellowjacket synergy he could've potentially countered caustic temper and other poison nodes.