**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The best Phone for MCOC?

Hey guys,

as the year goes there are a lot of new phones coming and i need a new phone.

Samsung S20,Xiaomi Mi 10, OnePlus 8 , Nubia Red Magic 5g etc....

Which of the phones is the best phone for playing MCOC ? The arenas? The loading etc.
Is it still best to use Iphone?

Thanks for suggestions.

Comments

• Destroy4589Destroy4589 Posts: 261 ★★★
    iPhone all the way
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

SE 2 got 4.7 screen as you probably dont know. Thats not good. Ill rather invest more into bigger screen.

it has the body of the iphone8. It is a tad small.
    If you need a bigger screen, go with one of the samsung galaxy note phablets. They typically have a beefier processor and a really big screen.

• GiganteaGigantea Posts: 111
    Been playing on iPhone and iPad. Works well.
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    Newest iPhone
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

For this game? Zero doubt the iPhone. Android even for flagship phones is riddled with bugs and performance related issues. Look at the number of mcoc youtubers who have iphone vs android. Fight load times are not even comparable. I have an s10 and screen just stops taking inputs mid fight, so you just stand there like an idiot while your opponent kills you in one 5 hit combo.

s10 is not flagship anymore. You need the s20 or the galaxy note 20, which is not out yet. Both will preform pretty well
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    U don't need the best phone to play this game. Any phone which has a decent Batter, large display, good amount of ram and a mid range processors can run this game smoothly.
  • ArpsArps Posts: 34
    I grabbed SE as I don’t like a huge tablet size phone. I get it Friday, I’ll try to let people know how it runs MCOC.
  • For this game? Zero doubt the iPhone. Android even for flagship phones is riddled with bugs and performance related issues. Look at the number of mcoc youtubers who have iphone vs android. Fight load times are not even comparable. I have an s10 and screen just stops taking inputs mid fight, so you just stand there like an idiot while your opponent kills you in one 5 hit combo.

s10 is not flagship anymore. You need the s20 or the galaxy note 20, which is not out yet. Both will preform pretty well
    Are you serious? What a **** argument.
    s10 was on of the best phone in its category until 1 month ago. And let us not pretend that this is a recent issue.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    MrR0b0t said:

OnePlus 7t is amazing. It has gamer function and you can run apps fast. Can adjust screen refresh rates from 60 hz to 90hz and also has advanced gaming modes. Fnatic shuts down basically all apps but game you are playing and dedicated all ram to the game. Screen is huge and never had lag at all on it. Just my opinion. Transition between fights are super fast. Great phone for a legends run I'd say.

Razer phone 2 also supported that high refresh rates on it but the game was total **** when ran on it, even tho the phone was “meant for gaming”
  • rcm2017rcm2017 Posts: 558 ★★★
    Iphones, hands down no competition. And am an android user.
  • NCB_ptNCB_pt Posts: 291
    Black Shark 3,
    RedMagic,
    Poco F2
  • ArpsArps Posts: 34
    arsjum said:

Arps said:

I grabbed SE as I don’t like a huge tablet size phone. I get it Friday, I’ll try to let people know how it runs MCOC.

It'll run the game like a champ, probably better than any other phone out there. But the screen is too small. Fingers are on the way all the time. If you can deal with it, you'll love it.
    Exact size as the 7 I just got rid of, so yea it’s big improvement of how smooth it plays in comparison. I’m loving it so far.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    Ive used LG V series for years l. Have the V20, CEO and now I just got the V60. Probably wont ever do a legends run but that's not important to me. I also dont experience a ton of the bugs reported either. Game runs really well on high settings and battery life is fantastic. If you aren't looking to do a legends run, take a look st LG V60 Thinq. Only $899 which is cheaper than most others out there.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,262 ★★★★★
    iPhone seems to be the accepted gold standard despite also having a bunch of different chipsets with different memory amounts, screen sizes, resolutions, and refresh rates in the wild. Tuning Android performance for a relative handful of low-end junk phones instead of the ton of expensive and popular flagships that use 3 ARM-based chipsets probably won’t stop anytime soon.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,262 ★★★★★
    @Demonzfyre how’s the V60 treating you? What’s the difference in play between high gaming performance settings and battery saving settings? I’m thinking about switching from 11PM to V60. A bit annoyed that it doesn’t have 90+ Hz refresh but if it can get 60 in MCOC, that’s good enough.
  • ZarakikZarakik Posts: 178
    So you all know this game has bit of problems runing game on the phones that has screen with 90 or 120 hz even if you run the game on 60 hz, it has "sticky key" problem for experienced players that means that sometimes champ tries to do a heavy attack in the middle of combo. And i don't know if it's even possible to get a legends title using Android phone at this point of time.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★

@Demonzfyre how’s the V60 treating you? What’s the difference in play between high gaming performance settings and battery saving settings? I’m thinking about switching from 11PM to V60. A bit annoyed that it doesn’t have 90+ Hz refresh but if it can get 60 in MCOC, that’s good enough.

@BigPoppaCBONE I keep mine on high all the time. My battery lasts all day with heavy use. I wouldn't try playing on lower settings as it does affect game play. The V60 a 5000mAH battery. Its a bit heavier than the V40 I had but so far, its been fantastic. I don't switch a lot between screens so I don't really notice much difference between 60 or 90 refresh rate. Plus performance for price is a major plus.
  • JokepoolJokepool Posts: 401
    Arps said:

How it goes so far?
    Should I consider to buy one?