**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What is the best alternative to story mode that still helps my progression ? (be specific)

So I just 100% act 4 and am sick to the teeth of story content beacause I basically did it in just over a week from single path completion so really dont want to dive into act 5 yet whats next best in terms of rewards in event or special quests

What is the best alternative to story mode that still helps my progression ? (be specific) 26 votes

Grind more arena
19%
KRANꓘHera1d_of_Ga1actusElohim16lowlevelplayerCaptainGame 5 votes
master EQ monthly exploration
53%
Patchie93Hammerbro_64ColinJensen2110or_StrongWRIRRodomontade_BoiWoody15AegorNarwhal52xYa_Boi_28JonnyD100Bawa69Hobo_GoatSpideyFunko 14 votes
side quest focus
11%
Thicco_ModeMasterpuffLucifer1810 3 votes
do more incursions
0%
realm of legends
3%
TP33 1 vote
RTTL
0%
classic back issues exploration
0%
wait and see about the black widow event
3%
Hedron 1 vote
other (please specify)
7%
Marvel2289Savage 2 votes

Comments

• Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    edited April 2020
    other (please specify)
    Most of these options give decent rewards, I would balance out my play between all of them.
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    master EQ monthly exploration
    If you don't want to go for uncollected just yet I'd say focus on 100%ing master EQ. You get 2 guaranteed 4 stars and a decent chance at a third with the ultimate crystal. You also get a decent chunk of 5 star shards. It's a good way to get iso with dupes, and gold by selling that iso if you need it
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Grind more arena
    arena will help you a lot. Gold + units + champs
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    side quest focus
    If you really don't want to do story(which I would highly recommend), if you can do epic side quest for this month, it gives good rewards. However, every month, you should definitely explore master eq too.
  • SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
    other (please specify)
    Jump straight into Act 5. Master gonna do little for you as with the other content you mentioned.
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,577 ★★★★
    realm of legends
    ROL probably isn’t the best in terms of rewards, but it’s a great challenge and really makes you think deeper into the game, I’d recommend it.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,554 Guardian

Most of these options give decent rewards, I would balance out my play between all of them.

Basically this. If you're burned out focusing on one thing, the obvious cure is to not focus on one thing. I would spread my time out among the things I want to, or am willing to do. You should do the side quests in general to as high a difficulty you can achieve without spending. Arena grinding is the best way to get gold and units. I would sprinkle in some Incursions if you can find a decent partner for them. Again, the goal is to do as much of these things as you are comfortable doing and without spending. Grab the low hanging fruit. In the long run, that's the best path forward.
  • Ja1970Ja1970 Posts: 114
    Focus on act 5 at least once thru, same for epic quest in monthly event