**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

An Idea for a New AW System

I'm going to propose a more fair and fun system. Split up alliances based on rating and/or prestige. For example the 10.5k+ prestige will all be together and within those allis there will be rankings for rewards. 10k-10.5k will be together and will also get ranked for rewards within there group. The higher the group you in the the higher the rewards pool and the higher you rank the more rewards. This way everyone can get the top rewards in the group. Please consider @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos

Comments

• I see AW is a very passionate subject for you today
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    bro, you've done like 5 posts on AW in the past hour or so. Chill
  • SpaddictedSpaddicted Posts: 222 ★★

I'm going to propose a more fair and fun system. Split up alliances based on rating and/or prestige. For example the 10.5k+ prestige will all be together and within those allis there will be rankings for rewards. 10k-10.5k will be together and will also get ranked for rewards within there group. The higher the group you in the the higher the rewards pool and the higher you rank the more rewards. This way everyone can get the top rewards in the group. Please consider @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos

Can't take the hurt huh?