**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What are these white signature stones

Question for admin and everybody else .I've seen white 3* signature stones in crystals do any know what are they for ? I feel like I'm the only one that seen it I asked so many people already

Comments

• SuskanutSuskanut Posts: 113
    Grey ones are for all classes
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    In max sig crystals?
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    Yeah you need to be a little more specific. If the crystal is white those are the ones you spin to find out what class you are getting stones for (as an example the four star ones are orange and the five star ones are red for crystals).

If you are talking about the actual stones themselves, white/grey ones are generics that can be used on anyone. Although for 3 star stones you get them pretty frequently so I wouldn't worry about it.

If I didn't understand the question then just clarify and I'll try to help out.
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    There are actually white ones in the max sig crystal (IIF crystal) never seen it pop out and it is probably just a visual glitch
  • DARKLOKIDARKLOKI Posts: 50
    they are used to raise the sig of white people to level 99
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    DARKLOKI wrote: »
    they are used to raise the sig of white people to level 99

Just more white privilege.
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Please define what color these "Signature Stones" are. It'll be much help to your confusion.